Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

EFL Supporters Survey 2019

Will be arriving to an inbox near you soon. I started completing it but gave up after 15 minutes. Way too many questions and some worded in a way that I cannot give an answer eg I’m a season ticket holder and I can’t answer pages of questions about my ticket buying/printing experience. These things need to be short and snappy if they are to get people’s attention. Too much for me. Sorry.

Comments

• Will be arriving to an inbox near you soon. I started completing it but gave up after 15 minutes. Way too many questions and some worded in a way that I cannot give an answer eg I’m a season ticket holder and I can’t answer pages of questions about my ticket buying/printing experience. These things need to be short and snappy if they are to get people’s attention. Too much for me. Sorry.

I agree. Like you I got 15 minutes in and still had a long way to go based on the progress bar so gave up. A number of questions had about 10 different comments for you to rank, way too complex.
  • Will be arriving to an inbox near you soon. I started completing it but gave up after 15 minutes. Way too many questions and some worded in a way that I cannot give an answer eg I’m a season ticket holder and I can’t answer pages of questions about my ticket buying/printing experience. These things need to be short and snappy if they are to get people’s attention. Too much for me. Sorry.

But you'll miss out winning a pair of tickets to the Checkatrade final :wink:
  • I filled it in. Too complicated really.
  • I tried but brilliantly it resets unless you can give it your whole attention for the duration....
    Sigh, they’ve beaten me...
  • Thats there plan, do a complicated survery that hardly anyone does.

Then when people moan about things they can say you had your chance to tell us and you didn't complete the survey.
  • I persevered to the end but there was no opportunity to express my true feelings about M. Duchatelet.
  • edited February 2019
    Way too long and convoluted. I gave up after 20 minutes
  • I completed it but agree it's poorly framed. I did take the opportunity to express my feelings about RD's destruction of Charlton Athletic.
  • Completed, bloody hell what a boring tedious process it was.
  • Agree with all everyone else,did see it through nut almost dozed off after 15 minutes
  • Sponsored links:

• Gave the regime a kicking where possible. Is the club obligated by the EFL to promote the survey? Either huge cahones or rank stupidity required to push that opportunity to the most disaffected customer group. Unique. Not that Charlton’s goop shoot president gives a rodger for anybody’s views, obviously.
  • By the time I completed it I'd almost lost the will to live!