Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Love & Hate

Where do I start. it's like a failed marriage i've been divorced from my club for nearly 2 years. The sale of club comes and goes but no nearer completion. Selling our players and pocketing the money....been the same since he mugged us. Miss my wife (club), my Saturdays at the Valley, but will stand strong till he has gone.

Comments

• 1967CAFC said:

Where do I start. it's like a failed marriage i've been divorced from my club for nearly 2 years. The sale of club comes and goes but no nearer completion. Selling our players and pocketing the money....been the same since he mugged us. Miss my wife (club), my Saturdays at the Valley, but will stand strong till he has gone.

Have it tattooed on your knuckles as an ever enduring memory.
  • Had CAFC tattooed on my arm back in 1984...home & a way for years...both my boys were season ticket holders from the age of six (oldist coming up to 25) with me..will be back when they have gone!
  • 1967CAFC said:

Have it tattooed on your knuckles as an ever enduring memory.
    No good at posting YouTube clips but you need to check out Peter Kays observation on this.

Love & Hat.