Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Eleven Sport - La Liga & Serie A Coverage

So Eleven sport have the packages for Spanish and Italian football from this season. Does anyone know if there will be a purchasable channel on sky for this Mob or is it online only? Seems fairly stupid if that's the case, and I'd imagine would mean a drop in U.K. Viewing figures of these leagues as not everyone wants to watch things on a laptop or phone .

Comments

• Streaming service I believe. But you don't have to watch it on your phone! Your TV would do fine, like Netflix or Prime. The question is how much?
  • edited August 2018
    cafcfan said:

Streaming service I believe. But you don't have to watch it on your phone! Your TV would do fine, like Netflix or Prime. The question is how much?

You have to have a smart tv though right?
  • edited August 2018
    cafc4life said:

cafcfan said:

Streaming service I believe. But you don't have to watch it on your phone! Your TV would do fine, like Netflix or Prime. The question is how much?

Yes, or a current games console and use the browser on that.

Otherwise laptop + HDMI cable for TV viewing I think.
  • RedPanda said:

cafc4life said:

cafcfan said:

Yes, or a current games console and use the browser on that.

Otherwise laptop + HDMI cable for TV viewing I think.
    That's ballache
  • Or Chromecast or Amazon Stick or Apple TV... but yeah.
  • Chromecast and Apple TV? Some people seem to say it's working via those already, others say it doesn't. If not available yet, should be added in the coming weeks apparently

Previously mentioned a bit here
    http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/58943/serie-a/p13
  • They have the golf this weekend. The 4th major no less. Thu and Fri were free but Sat and Sun you have to pay
  • But there's a weeks free trial available
  • Chromecast and Apple TV? Some people seem to say it's working via those already, others say it doesn't. If not available yet, should be added in the coming weeks apparently

Previously mentioned a bit here
    http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/58943/serie-a/p13

It definitely isn’t compatible with Chromecast yet, but it’s pretty good. Feel like the big networks have got a bit complacent with the big overseas leagues so looking forward to seeing what Eleven can do with them.
  • After failing to sell on the Spanish and Italian rights to either BT or Sky like they were hoping, Eleven Sports are now looking to renegotiate the deal.

Meanwhile UFC have pulled out of their deal with Eleven Sports which was due to start in January.
  • Sponsored links:

• Statement from eleven sports
    They’re keeping la liga until the end of the season at least. BUT serie a and Dutch football will be switching to premier sports in Feb

• I thought competition was meant to be good for the consumer.......
  • Lost the broadcasting rights to 2/3rds of their offering.
    Reduced their monthly subscription fee from £5.99 to £4.99

Suspect La Liga will be back on Sky next year. Certainly hope so.
  • So Premier Sports are already putting a game on there freeview channel Free Sports which is good for Freeview viewers

Juventus v Parma live tomorrow

• As is the Napoli game
    They are putting a fair bit free this weekend, PSV, Feyenoord and the Lisbon derby are all free. On a different platform, a lot second division Spanish football seems free to watch.