Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Best B&B in the world is in the UK

If you were thinking of going to Torquay and no, it is not Fawlty Towers!
https://www.the25.uk/

Comments

• edited January 2019
    I reckon that I have stayed several times in the best B & B in the world. In fact a number of Lifers have stayed there. It is in Picardy in France and is a hell of a lot cheaper than that one in Torquay.
  • Looks decent but that zebra room would hurt your eyes.
  • When on their breakfast menu they list the carnivore/omnivore stuff, but say vegetarian options 'are available', it makes me think they are likely to be amongst the worst breakfast providers in the B&B world.
  • I cant believe any best in the world hotel or b&b is British. I have stayed in complete dumps in British seaside resorts that cost four times more than 5 star luxurious hotels abroad!
  • I can tell you a few stories about a few B&Bs I've stayed at in the UK. Mostly ones for under £20 per night. Mouldy bread, half finished rooms & owners disappearing with the change to name but 3.
  • I'm sure it's very nice, but hardly a B&B in the conventional sense looking at the prices!
  • Torquay is still a nice resort. Never ever got really shabby like many resorts did and is now attracting a lot of investment. You would be hard pressed to find a better tourist harbour and Marina anywhere in the UK. Much more like the med than anywhere else you can visit in this country.
  • Hello I'm Julian and this is my friend Andy ((:>)
  • Mametz said:

I reckon that I have stayed several times in the best B & B in the world. In fact a number of Lifers have stayed there. It is in Picardy in France and is a hell of a lot cheaper than that one in Torquay.

Where in Picardy?
  • edited January 2019

Mametz said:

Where in Picardy?
    La Boisselle in the Somme Department.
  • Sponsored links:

• I can tell you a few stories about a few B&Bs I've stayed at in the UK. Mostly ones for under £20 per night. Mouldy bread, half finished rooms & owners disappearing with the change to name but 3.

Tell us about the owner who disappeared with the change please.