Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play-Off Dates?

Trying to book a holiday, does anyone know when the playoffs are? Just in case we don't finish top 2

Comments

• Semi dates not confirmed as yet
  • kimbo said:

Trying to book a holiday, does anyone know when the playoffs are? Just in case we don't finish top 2

That's put the kiss of death on our hopes then!
  • Our play-off final game will be played on the 26th May.

I don't know the kick-off time.
  • edited January 2019
    Working backwards the semi final dates are likely to be during the period from 9th (last league game 4th) to 16th May leaving at least 10 days for the finalists to prepare.
  • RedChaser said:

Working backwards the semi final dates are likely to be during the period from 9th (last league fans 4th) to 16th May leaving at least 10 days for the finalists to prepare.

I’m away on those dates so we are definitely going up automatically.
  • I’m stuck on a ship in the middle of the Med on final day so unfortunately I won’t be there.
  • RedChaser said:

Working backwards the semi final dates are likely to be during the period from 9th (last league game 4th) to 16th May leaving at least 10 days for the finalists to prepare.

Classic f*** up with the sale of tickets awaits.
  • stonemuse said:

RedChaser said:

Working backwards the semi final dates are likely to be during the period from 9th (last league fans 4th) to 16th May leaving at least 10 days for the finalists to prepare.

I’m away on those dates so we are definitely going up automatically.
    We're not.
  • I’m stuck on a ship in the middle of the Med on final day so unfortunately I won’t be there.

Don't worry......you're boycotting games in any case. :)
  • Sponsored links:

• If the games are played on the same days as previously, first semi final will be on Thursday 9 May and second leg on Sunday 12 May.

Second semi final will be on Saturday 11 May and second leg Wednesday 15 May.
  • Charlton v Sunderland

Wembley. 26 May 2019

It's written in the stars.
  • Charlton v Sunderland

Wembley. 26 May 2019

It's written in the stars.

How many tickets would we get/sell if we are in the final?
  • Would expect 25,000 min
  • 26th May - great our wedding anniversary, looking forward to it
  • Also trying to book tickets to London for the play-offs

Do we normally have to wait until the end of the season 'til they tell us the dates of the Semis?
  • Seen on Facebook. Not sure how reliable this is though. 

• So 5th vs 4th first leg is Sunday, second game is the following Friday?
  • edited April 2019
    Not sure reliable it is either, but someone on the Charlton facebook group emailed the efl and posted a screenshot of their reply which confirmed the above as the provisional dates
  • Sponsored links:

• Not sure reliable it is either, but someone on the Charlton facebook group emailed the efl and posted a screenshot of their reply which confirmed the above as the provisional dates
    where did you get your name from?!!!!!
  • Not sure reliable it is either, but someone on the Charlton facebook group emailed the efl and posted a screenshot of their reply which confirmed the above as the provisional dates
    where did you get your name from?!!!!!
    stalker alert !!