Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Are you a 'plastic' boycotter?

You are a boycotter, so, do you....

1) Go to away games?
2) 'Support' the team remotely via IFollow at home games (which puts zero into Duchatelets pocket)
3) Sit at home, pump your chest out, proudly saying you boycott but do neither of the above
4) None of the above.

Comments

• Dont you live abroad which makes it easier to boycott?

Let's see if the count gets up to 30 different username boycotters for 1 2 or 3
  • Dont you live abroad which makes it easier to boycott?

Let's see if the count gets up to 30 different username boycotters for 1 2 or 3

I'm not a boycotter.
  • edited January 2019
    4. I would be 1 or 2 but a four month old baby means that's not happening and even under new/different owners I still wouldn't be going
  • Who pumps their chest out whilst sitting at home?
  • I don't go to away games.

Do other things usually when games are on. Today was watching the Sky football live programme.

Attended all the Valley protests and then went away from the Valley when the game started (once I decided to boycott).

Attended the Football League protest.

I don't know if that makes me a 'plastic boycotter' though.

• I am a protestor and in my world view boycotting is not the only form of resistance. Anyway I can't do it after all these decades and 'they'll never take my Charlton away".
  • iainment said:

I don't go to away games.

Do other things usually when games are on. Today was watching the Sky football live programme.

Attended all the Valley protests and then went away from the Valley when the game started (once I decided to boycott).

Do you puff your chest out?
  • Uboat said:

iainment said:

I don't go to away games.

Do you puff your chest out?
    No.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well there's your answer. You're in the clear.
  • Not been to The Valley since the Swindon game, May 2017.

Only been to four games since then, money not paid in advance so the club do no get the 5% advance sales dough.

4'ish.
  • Not a boycotter, I just don’t go.

Gave up my season ticket at start of 2011 season as my first kid was born during previous season.
    My two boys are now 8 and 5 and spend Saturdays running them around.
  • MrOneLung said:

Not a boycotter, I just don’t go.

Gave up my season ticket at start of 2011 season as my first kid was born during previous season.
    My two boys are now 8 and 5 and spend Saturdays running them around.

Basically what I do... Honestly, this regime has virtually killed my support dead, though with my domestic arrangements going to the footie would be more hassle than it's worth (would still go to the odd game with my dad)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2019
    I boycott home games unless my son wants to go, or I get a freebie. Only been to three away so far this season.
    I’ve been known to line Duchâtelet’s pockets in Crossbars unfortunately, but only to keep the boy happy.
    Rubbish boycotter basically.
  • edited January 2019
    Gave up the season ticket. Go to enough home games to get my fix but not so many that the club gets more than they would if I had bought one. Rarely go to aways as I have little ones and so hard to get a days pass. Was gutted not to be going today but then it was 0-0 and didn’t feel so bad!

My chest is permanently pumped but that is through eating too much and I am trying to do something about it!
  • You are a boycotter, so, do you....

1) Go to away games?
    2) 'Support' the team remotely via IFollow at home games (which puts zero into Duchatelets pocket)
    3) Sit at home, pump your chest out, proudly saying you boycott but do neither of the above
    4) None of the above.

Wasn't there a Test Match on when you started this thread? I thought you didn't like that sort of thing.
  • edited January 2019

Wasn't there a Test Match on when you started this thread? I thought you didn't like that sort of thing.

Was.
  • Are you a helmet?
  • Off_it said:

Are you a helmet?

I think you're more likely to be one mate with that comment.