Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Aboubakar Kamara arrested

So less than a month after the penalty incident Kamara is in trouble again this time for ABH

Police were called after a fight at the training ground and Kamara was arrested.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6623551/amp/Fulham-striker-Aboubakar-Kamara-arrested-fight-clubs-training-ground.html?__twitter_impression=true

Comments

• Fulham striker Aboubakar Kamara was arrested on suspicion of actual bodily harm following a fight at the club's training ground.

Police were called to Fulham's base in Motspur Park early Monday evening due to reports of an altercation involving the Frenchman.

It is understood that having been banished from first-team training by manager Claudio Ranieri for being a disruptive influence, Kamara arrived at the training ground on Monday intent on resolving his future with Fulham CEO Alistair Mackintosh. But his visit ended with him being arrested.

A police spokesman said: 'Police were called to a training ground in New Malden, shortly after 17.00hrs on Monday, 21 January to reports of a fight.

'Officers attended. One man, in his 20s, was arrested on suspicion of ABH and criminal damage.

'He was taken into custody at a south London police station and subsequently released under investigation.'

In a statement, Fulham said: 'The club is grateful for the swift attention and action by the Metropolitan Police immediately following our reporting of the incident on Monday.

'The subject who was arrested is banned indefinitely from Motspur Park and all club activities.

We will refrain from further comment but will stress that we will fully cooperate with any new or continuing investigation or legal proceeding in the name of providing everyone a secure and safe working environment.'

The incident is the latest controversy to have engulfed the 23-year-old in recent weeks.

Kamara was allegedly involved in another fight with team-mate Aleksandar Mitrovic earlier this month during a team yoga session.

Manager Ranieri has frozen Kamara out of his plans, with the striker being linked with a move to Turkey.

On Saturday, Kamara posted a cryptic message in French to Instagram, alongside a picture of a phoenix rising from the flames.

Appearing to reference the club's treatment of him, his penalty row with Mitrovic and his alleged fight during a team yoga session, the striker wrote: 'Amazement the human being forgets very quickly. Just the time to go from one floor to another and everything is forgotten.

'It is much easier to point a finger at someone than to know how to recognise the sacrifices, the contributions and the benefits that this person has had in a 'group'. A penalty failed, a false altercation as it happens every day in each team is a sidelining.

'Recognition speaks so low, and defamation is hailed. Ingratitude for some and racism for others are commonplace in this world.

It is much easier to forget than to praise, to denigrate rather than to remember what the man has done well.

'Every man has the right to error, #BigFine claimed for a penalty, failed fortunately without consequence. To believe that I did not want to score to win this game.

'To finish, boxing to boxer football to footballer and yoga for all. There has never been a fight in the meantime, hello.

'Thank you for those who support me the phoenix is ​​always reborn from the ashes it seems.'
  • What a dolt haha

Guess we don't know the full story but he doesn't seem to come across well. Equally can well believe Mitrovic has baited him with some nasty stuff too
  • So less than a month after the penalty incident Kamara is in trouble again this time for ABH

Haha the way this sentence equates the two situations is very amusing to me.

To be fair, taking that penalty was criminal...
  • You've got to be a real penis to get Claudio Ranieri to publicly dig you out. Bet Fulham are raging about this as it'll make it tougher to shift him now
  • So less than a month after the penalty incident Kamara is in trouble again this time for ABH

Police were called after a fight at the training ground and Kamara was arrested.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6623551/amp/Fulham-striker-Aboubakar-Kamara-arrested-fight-clubs-training-ground.html?__twitter_impression=true

*Awaits Collymore to claim racism
  • Very rare for training room altercations to end up with the police involved, it must have been bad
  • Very rare for training room altercations to end up with the police involved, it must have been bad

I thought that usually clubs deal with it in house but if they called the police it cant be good for Kamara
  • The black Andy Todd.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2019
    GNelson said:

In fairness to him, tensions can run high in yoga sessions. I can't remember the last time I went to yoga without a fart breaking out at some point.

• GNelson said:

In fairness to him, tensions can run high in yoga sessions. I can't remember the last time I went to yoga without a brawl breaking out at some point.

Kamara is certainly a plank...
  • GNelson said:

In fairness to him, tensions can run high in yoga sessions. I can't remember the last time I went to yoga without a brawl breaking out at some point.

If they will arrange ‘hot yoga’ sessions can’t see how they would be surprised if some people misunderstood what was going to go on.
  • He certainly sounds like someone you'd really like your daughter to bring round for Sunday dinner.
  • GNelson said:

In fairness to him, tensions can run high in yoga sessions. I can't remember the last time I went to yoga without an errection breaking out at some point.

• Aboubaker Kamara agent will earn his percentage if he gets him a contract in any top two divisions in European main leagues.
    France, Germany, Spain, Italy etc.

I would say Scotland would be his best bet.
    They love a bit of aggression.

• "Kamara was allegedly involved in another fight with team-mate Aleksandar Mitrovic earlier this month during a team yoga session."

Cant stop laughing at that statement hahaha! Classic.

• Chizz said:

shine166 said:

His name sounds like a magician with a speach inpedemant

That's easy for you to say
    Saying it's fine... it's spelling that I have issues with !