Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post Match Views: Charlton v Accrington: 19 January 2019.

edited January 2019 in General Charlton
What drama, eh? We left that late.

Put it all on here ....... !

Comments

• Both teams got what they deserved...another shit ref as usual. ..
  • Anyone got the goal and celebrations?
  • Did Lyle deserve the red - looks like he just got beat on from pics
  • Sponsored links:

• Are you smiling now Sykes
  • edited January 2019
    Scummy, pathetic, muggy - just some of the words you could describe the Accrington players with. Disgraceful at the end there, hopefully some retrospective action. We will sorely miss Taylor
  • Huge win and now just 4 points off top. Also opened up a 7 point gap to 7th now.

Disappointing that Taylor will now be missing for a few games, bad timing too given that we just let Ajose go on loan.
  • edited January 2019
    Good result. Anyone else going on the piss in valencia tonight?
  • Pompey fading fast still think it will be us and Barnsley in the autos
  • Huge win and now just 4 points off top. Also opened up a 7 point gap to 7th now.

Disappointing that Taylor will now be missing for a few games, bad timing too given that we just let Ajose go on loan.

And 14 to Blackpool in 8th (although they have 2 in hand on us), so it's looking very much like 6 from 7.
  • DA9 said:

My son just text me that bowyer has punched their keeper?

The one who got sent off, or the sub?
  • Sponsored links:

• All went off in the tunnel. Not sure what Taylor did wrong when he was on the floor

Exactly what did Taylor do?

• No
    aliwibble said:

DA9 said:

aliwibble said:

DA9 said:

No idea
  • Oggy Red said:

Huge win and now just 4 points off top. Also opened up a 7 point gap to 7th now.

Exactly what did Taylor do?

This!!!!
  • Taylor was getting booted on the floor yet gets sent off and the perpetrator stays on. How did that work?

Great to get the win after that
  • Shows how precarious it all is for us. Let Ajose go on loan and tell Clarke we don’t want him. Lose Taylor, and the window is still open and Grant could still be sold.
  • Sounded like a deserved win and great to see this team never giving up and always looking to push for three points until last kick.

Thanks as always to @ross1 for commentary. I was stuck in office all day, so very much appreciated that I could keep up with the game because of you. Thanks mate.

This. And after the excitement of this afternoon (OK last 3 minutes) you don't really want to give up with your matchday commentaries do you Ross!?
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Valley11 said:

Anyone got the goal and celebrations?

Yes but reception not good enough to upload. Working on it.
    And maybe the Pen decision/incident too ? :)