Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Friends Wife Carjacked in Eltham se9 this morning.

posting on behalf of a good friend. This is copied from his Facebook, i have also posted the photos. if you recognise the car, person or have seen it parked up please report it to the police asap. most shockingly my friends wife is pregnant, so all she needs to be the victim of,his posts and updates below;

Anyone recognise this man? 7am this morning he hijacked my wife’s car in middle park, Eltham. White BMW 520. Reg is in the photo. They used a BMW X5 and put on blue light to impersonate police officers and pulled her over.  At 7:45 he used her card to buy cigarettes in charlton and jumped in a ford galaxy.
Please share and any information would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all thank you all for your msg and help. Wife is at home resting. I have managed to recover her bag which was found in blakcheath and just found her phone which was through out of the car window. Police think the car has been parked up in the local area. Somewhere between eltham and blakcheath. So keep a eye out for a white BMW 520d Parked up.

I have managed to map the route the car took. 7:05 they took the car. 7:38 they dropped flos bag in Blackheath. 7:45 they used her card in charlton.  By 7:45 they was using a deferent car so they have parked it up somewhere between Blackheath/Kidbrooke and charlton.

Comments

• Scum mate, will look out.
  • Awful. Hope the poor lady is ok and can get over the shock of this pretty quickly.
  • Decent photo hope someone finds the *expletive deleted*.

Sort of fella you hope gets found by old firm before old bill.
  • That’s shocking. Best wishes to your wife.
  • Worth putting on Twitter if you use it, seems to be useful for this sort of thing.
  • Really shocking, i grew up in Eltham, absolute scum. Hope your mates wife recovers.
  • Worth putting on Twitter if you use it, seems to be useful for this sort of thing.

cheers prague will do
  • Sponsored links:

• Carter said:

I can't be sympathetic enough to the lady involved in this. No doubt about it there is no punishment that will reconcile the trauma of what she has endured. I have said it before and don't mind saying it again the only thing shitheads like this understand is righteous justice, like being stripped bollocks naked, put in the boot of a car and being beaten shitless and dumped on the south downs.

if found i have no doubt they'll end up. i cant help but think its been targeted, im pretty sure they will have scouted and targeted her at that time. we live on the same road and im also concerned as we have a nice car and my wife is 37 weeks pregnant. coincidences dont happen, not around here anyway.
  • I'm confused (and drunk).
    Is this a kidnap or a car theft?
  • edited January 2019
    CAFCDAZ said:

Carter said:

I can't be sympathetic enough to the lady involved in this. No doubt about it there is no punishment that will reconcile the trauma of what she has endured. I have said it before and don't mind saying it again the only thing shitheads like this understand is righteous justice, like being stripped bollocks naked, put in the boot of a car and being beaten shitless and dumped on the south downs.

if found i have no doubt they'll end up. i cant help but think its been targeted, im pretty sure they will have scouted and targeted her at that time. we live on the same road and im also concerned as we have a nice car and my wife is 37 weeks pregnant. coincidences dont happen, not around here anyway.
    We had our house broken into by some wankers who nicked our car key a couple of years back. Fortunately, the wife was out in the car at the time. Unfortunately my (then) 4 yr old saw the mess they did to our house and, even two years later and despite being super confident in most things, he won’t be in a room in our house without a grown up which undoubtably is a direct consequence.

The people came back a week later and knicked the car from 5 doors down so you are right to be careful if this happened near you.

Fortunately my near neighbours had a tracker and was recovered but these people really are scum bags.

I hope your mate gets his car back and the blokes responsible nick the wrong persons car someday soon and get their comeuppance.
  • iainment said:

I'm confused (and drunk).

car theft, the impersonated a police officer got her to pull over, then got her out the car and drove off with her car
  • CAFCDAZ said:

iainment said:

I'm confused (and drunk).

car theft, the impersonated a police officer got her to pull over, then got her out the car and drove off with her car
    An awful thing to be sure. And I hope she's ok.
  • I would say he appears to be Russian/Eastern European
  • Sponsored links:

• shame someone like him isn't the victim of a fatal stabbing in London - scumbag.

massive influx of horrble scummy people that deserve diseases instead of good hard working people, just part and parcel of life in this country now you have something nice some cunt will only nick it.
  • FWIW, watching from a distance, I just cannot see how anyone can dispute that police cuts in the last years are connected to this sort of shit. My sister in Eltham Park was burgled a few months ago. Bloke went from door to door apparently, asking for directions to Eltham station, as you do. Couple of days later, broken into, mid afternoon. She had not invested in cameras or an alarm (she has now). Police did actually come round, nice of them, but after several hours. They had some theories (apparently there is a gang working through Eltham but this didnt fit the pattern). Since then, nothing.

Contrast what happens here. Dont get me wrong, in terms of competence and behaviour the Czech police have a lot to learn from the Brits, but there's enough of them. There is a town police as well as state police, they have limited powers, but they all carry guns. (Just sayin' about the guns, without necessarily saying that's good.). Only thing that's happened to me was a double theft (same day) from my garden. I won't tell you what they nicked because it'll divert the thread, but the police were round in 5 minutes, literally. After the second time, they found one of my items on the ground in the derelict house next door, which they had constantly been breaking into. The DNA from that, helped them catch him and send him down for three years (he was a career thief).

Long and the short of it, you cut police resources, this shit happens, because people believe they won't get caught. It's not rocket science, is it?

Commiserations, @CAFCDAZ. I'll be back home in Eltham end of the month, and I'll mention this to my sister of course, she'll retweet. She found Twitter/FB quite a help when she got done.

This.
  • meldrew66 said:

I would say he appears to be Russian/Eastern European

Well, surprise, surprise!! My son had his stolen - twice. Fortunately it's fitted with a tracking device and he was lucky enough to get it back. This 'blue light' thing is a new one. These arseholes are well organised gangs and if not found within a couple of days I doubt you will see your car again - unless you take a holiday abroad.

• absolute scumbags, hope they are caught and hope the lady is ok.

when our car was stolen in Oct, FB suddenly became a very useful tool.

The gang that stole our car are now banged up awaiting trial

Can't wait to see their sentence!
  • addick05 said:

meldrew66 said:

Well, surprise, surprise!! My son had his stolen - twice. Fortunately it's fitted with a tracking device and he was lucky enough to get it back. This 'blue light' thing is a new one. These arseholes are well organised gangs and if not found within a couple of days I doubt you will see your car again - unless you take a holiday abroad.

Car gets taken and will be parked up somewhere and left for 3 -4 days, they will keep an eye on it, to see if it's tracked. If it hasn't been picked up, they come back and take it again.
  • Christ, what an awful thing to happen. Fuck the car, handbag and phone though, they can be replaced. Thank god that her and the baby are okay, although clearly she'll be traumatised. This could have been a lot worse if the thieves had got heavy handed with her.
  • addick05 said:

meldrew66 said:

Car gets taken and will be parked up somewhere and left for 3 -4 days, they will keep an eye on it, to see if it's tracked. If it hasn't been picked up, they come back and take it again.
    That's what he was told by OB. They traced his to an underground car park in a private block of flats. First thing they do is change the plates, then, as you say they wait for a couple of days.