Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Prediction Knock Out Cup 2019 - 1st Rd replays/2nd rd draw/Johnstones Paint draw

The draw for Round 2 of the Prediction Knock Out Cup and Round 1 of the Johnstones Paint Prediciton Cup will appear further down the thread.

There was a whole stack of 1st round replays. @LenGlover won the big one with a 3-0 win at home to @CL-Phantom. Creditable wins for lowly @Charlton_Stu who left @SouthWest_Addicks to seek fame in the Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup as did @throughthickandthin against @ThreadKiller. Other than that, there weren't too many shocks. Onward to Round 2 for the successful 64 first rounders. I'll be joining 63 others in the competition where there is little glory to be had.

The draws for Round 2 of the main competition and Round 1 of the Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup take place online at 4pm. Here's the link if you want to watch - https://zoom.us/j/950664622

The replay results were:

SomervilleAddick (75) v. Beardface (29) 1-3
Mrbligh (25) v. Chezzafromcharlton (62) 0-0 - Mrbligh wins on penalties
Addickted2U (101) v. Chef-Addick (79) 4-0
Webbja77 (8) v. Carl Leaburn (9) 1-0
Throughthickandthin (97) v. ThreadKiller (28) 2-1
JamesSeed (121) v. Sarge1g (46) 0-2
KentWo (45) v. C4fcdenmark (83) 1-1 - C4fcdenmark wins on penalties
Low_Ears (24) v. Redmidland (14) 0-1
Sonicstud85 (70) v. Johnnybev1987 (10) 0-1
Creepyaddick (125) v. Croydonaddick (64) 1-1 - Creepyaddick wins on penalties
Redlanered (85) v. ChicagoAddick (117) 0-3
Covered end junior (89) v. Vff (57) 3-0
Covered End (31) v. 56yearsofdreams (58) 0-1
StrikerFirmani (111) v. Elthamaddick (50) 1-0
TalBHAndreBA (112) v. BTrain88 (43) 0-4
Tutt-Tutt (53) v. Wellingtentioned (108) 0-0 - Tutt-Tutt wins on penalties
Charlton_Stu (84) v. SouthWest_Addicks (11) 3-1
LetTheGoodTimesRoll (122) v. Cblock (30) 0-1
Tommo (86) v. AddickFanatic (59) 3-3 - AddickFanatic wins on penalties
Charltonnick (78) v. Bill_Stumps (114) 0-0 - Charltonnick wins on penalties
Walshiesleftfoot (100) v. JohnnyH2 (110) 2-0
LenGlover (5) v. CL-Phantom (6) 3-0
Lewis Coaches
(81) v. Podgeman_123 (119) 1-0

Comments

• I think that the score for the replay kentwo v c4fcdenmark should read 1-0 to kentwo as the oppostion should have had 1pt deducted for repeating the fixture Cardiff v Huddersfied whiich kentwo had alredy selelected
  • Can concentrate on promotion now.
  • kentwo said:

I think that the score for the replay kentwo v c4fcdenmark should read 1-0 to kentwo as the oppostion should have had 1pt deducted for repeating the fixture Cardiff v Huddersfied whiich kentwo had alredy selelected

You can repeat a fixture but you can't choose the same fixtures and results
  • edited January 2019
    I am India and had a problem with the wifi at 4pm. I've postponed the draw to 4.30pm if anyone wants to watch on the same link.

• Second away draw in a row. Doing it the hard way :)
    Bring it on @No.1 in South London
  • Nothing for you to worry about in the Johnstones Paint, @Shrew. I don't field my reserve team but my first team just freezes in Cup ties. I wouldn't expect a big crowd.
  • Second away draw in a row. Doing it the hard way :)
    Bring it on @No.1 in South London

Sort of glad its predictions and not poker!!
  • wooooo!

Que serra
  • edited January 2019
    So I get to take on the guv'ner!!! Do I throw the match?? ..........No way Jose!!
  • Sponsored links:

• So I get to take on the guv'ner!!! Do I throw the match?? ..........No way Jose!!

I thought you drew AFKA not LookOut?
  • So I get to take on the guv'ner!!! Do I throw the match?? ..........No way Jose!!

You should have saved face and thrown a sickie

We’re on the waaay..