Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fleetwood Away [2/2/19] match tickets to go on sale

edited January 2019 in Match Day Travel
An allocation of 610 tickets for the game at Fleetwood will go on sale tomorrow [10/1/19].
Prices as follows
Adults seats £24 Standing £22
Over 65 Seats £19 Standing £17
Under 16 Seats £8 Standing £7
Under 5 free in both areas

Valley Away coach price £29,pick-up details below.

Larkfield: 6am

Gravesend: 6.25am

Dartford: 6.40am

Bexleyheath: 6.55am

Bromley: 7.25am

Eltham: 7.40am

Charlton: 8am

Train information here https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/83861/fleetwood-advance-train-tickets-2-2-19#latest

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c34c4b05fc8a/tickets-february-matches-against-fleetwood-town-and-southend-united-to-go-on-sale

Comments

• Been the last 2 seasons, but then a weekend in Blackpool/Fleetwood is more appealing in September than February!
  • Been the last 2 seasons, but then a weekend in Blackpool/Fleetwood is more appealing in September than February!

Blackpool is never appealing.
  • Travelodge .. discount for Friday and Sunday stays, Blackpool hotel FY1 6JJ qualifies (right opposite Bloomfield Road ground) .. Friday and Sunday night are at 40% off, BUT Saturday night does NOT qualify .. hotel is about 6 miles from Fleetwood ground

Blackpool is never appealing.
    Oi !!!

• cabbles birthday present from me.
  • Looking at those pick up times, I think John from Larkfield is looking at a 4am wake up call

Hmmmmm more he’s embarrassed you missed the Blackpool, trip up that way, so had to force your hand before another lame excuse to miss an away game would pop up
  • went for peterborough instead of fleetwood away, might have something to do with not wanting to freeze my bollocks off on a northern sea front.
  • I'm heading down with 2 mates for this. Went last season and hopefully we get the same outcome.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just purchased 4 for this
  • Annoying that there is a rail replacement bus between Blackpool and Preston on Sunday
  • Four of us going.
  • Annoying that there is a rail replacement bus between Blackpool and Preston on Sunday

Cab takes 30 mins and is about £30.

Pretty quick journey, shouldn't be too much hassle.
  • The Fanackapans are driving north on the Friday, staying at the Blackpool Premier Inn for £42, the meeting Oli from his train for lunch on Saturday & driving on to the match.

Bought our 3 match tickets earlier today.
  • The Fanackapans are driving north on the Friday, staying at the Blackpool Premier Inn for £42, the meeting Oli from his train for lunch on Saturday & driving on to the match.

Bought our 3 match tickets earlier today.

You've made my day fanny,
    Just got back from Shrewsbury
    3 nights travelodge £60
  • Coach departs 8.15 Anchor and Hope Lane, valley cafe 7.15am

Looking forward to it

Hmmmmm more he’s embarrassed you missed the Blackpool, trip up that way, so had to force your hand before another lame excuse to miss an away game would pop up
    Started a new run at Barnsley. I desperately want to be a big hitter
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

Coach departs 8.15 Anchor and Hope Lane, valley cafe 7.15am

Looking forward to it

What's going on cabbles?

First of all you're telling everyone that the Charlton Fan Show on LoveSport Radio is on a Wed night at 9.00pm. It's Thursday night at 9.00pm.
    Now you're trying to get Lifers to miss the coach to Fleetwood. The Anchor & Hope Lane, Charlton departure for Fleetwood is 8.00am not 8.15am.
    I can only assume you're punch drunk after interviewing Bob Bolder. cabbles last encounter with BB was as an over excited 7 year old.

• do not think i have known a season where the trains are fucked for seems like every away game.
  • Not sure if others are affected. I have been told there are no trains from Blackpool North to Preston after the game on the 2nd. My mate is travelling up by train on a direct train to Blackpool but his Euston return journey has him connecting to the London train at Preston. As there are no friggin trains from Blackpool I am thinking we will get a taxi from fleetwood to Preston. Anyone in same boat want to share a taxi from Fleetwood to Preston?
    Think bus from Fleetwood will take too long.
  • Not sure if others are affected. I have been told there are no trains from Blackpool North to Preston after the game on the 2nd. My mate is travelling up by train on a direct train to Blackpool but his Euston return journey has him connecting to the London train at Preston. As there are no friggin trains from Blackpool I am thinking we will get a taxi from fleetwood to Preston. Anyone in same boat want to share a taxi from Fleetwood to Preston?
    Think bus from Fleetwood will take too long.

Not going this season, but last season we booked a taxi. It took 30 mins and cost about £25/£30.

Cab takes 30 mins and is about £30.
    See my comment above this one. Happy to share a taxi if anyone interested.
  • Industrial action on Northern Rail,has not been announced yet for the 2nd Feb,but if a strike is called for that day it looks like the last 2 trains will leave Blackpool North at 18.10 & 18.38,people should be able to make either train,with a bit of luck.This is the strike timetable for Strike Saturday's.
    https://d2cf7kiw5xizhy.cloudfront.net/images/timetables/bucket/blackpool---preston-1903.pdf
  • do not think i have known a season where the trains are fucked for seems like every away game.

Unbelievable how long that Northern Rail dispute has dragged on for
  • Thanks Clive. Great work thanks. Got my info from the northern rail number which I think was answered eventually by 'national rail' but couldn't quite hear.
    Will follow this up and post in next couple of days. What's the source of your info?
  • Thanks Clive. Great work thanks. Got my info from the northern rail number which I think was answered eventually by 'national rail' but couldn't quite hear.
    Will follow this up and post in next couple of days. What's the source of your info?

This link is the strike timetable https://d2cf7kiw5xizhy.cloudfront.net/images/timetables/bucket/blackpool---preston-1903.pdf for this coming Saturday & is the same as it was when we played at Blackpool before Christmas & this is the latest information on the RMT website https://www.rmt.org.uk/news/rmt-confirms-raft-of-new-strike-dates-on-northern-rail/.
    If i see any further information i will post it on this thread nearer the matchday.
  • Decided to drive and make a weekend off it. Hopefully we won't be buried in snow by the Beast from the East again!