Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Doncaster Advance train tickets -2/3/19

edited December 2018 in Match Day Travel
Advance train tickets now available on Hull Trains.
Dep Kings Cross 09.48 Arr Doncaster 11.24 £13.50 [£8.90]
Dep Kings Cross 11.48 Arr Doncaster 13.24 prices as above

Dep Doncaster 19.27 Arr Kings Cross 21.15 prices as above
Railcard fares in brackets.
LNER & Grand Central have not released their advanced fares yet,but these will probably be a bit dearer.

Comments

• Grand Central have a train at 10.48 arriving Doncaster at 12.18, £11.50, limited availability.

Coming home LNER have trains at 17.55 and 18.25 arriving at 19.46 and 20.23 respectively for £14.50.

Third off with railcards.
  • The Draughtsman Ale House on platform 3 looks interesting.

There are about five pubs within 5 minutes walk of each other next to the train station. If you like a spit and sawdust pub all of these will fit the bill.
  • @Bedsaddick are we still on for this one? @charltonnick as well wanted to go
  • SE7toSG3 said:

@Bedsaddick are we still on for this one? @charltonnick as well wanted to go

Definitely. As long as there’s no engineering works that weekend it’s still on . I’ll check it out later this week .
  • SE7toSG3 said:

Definitely. As long as there’s no engineering works that weekend it’s still on . I’ll check it out later this week .
    No problems with the trains fellas, a shame the price of train tickets are so bloody expensive.
  • SE7toSG3 said:

No problems with the trains fellas, a shame the price of train tickets are so bloody expensive.
    Not for us . Free first class travel . Perks of being a railway engineer :-)
  • SE7toSG3 said:

If elfs had friends he could do groupsave
  • clb74 said:

SE7toSG3 said:

If elfs had friends he could do groupsave
    F***** me there mate!
  • SE7toSG3 said:

Meet me in The Leopard for 13.00 and you can get me a drink as it is such a cheap day for you.
  • As @clb74 points out, I have no buddies.
  • Sponsored links:

• LNER have now released advance tickets,Cheapest singles are £14.50 [£9.55] in each direction,note that £14.50 [£9.55] advance tickets for the return journey are only available on the 18.25 & 20.17 departures from Doncaster.
  • There are still a couple of trains with fairly cheap fares.
    Dep Kings Cross 11.48 Arr Doncaster 13.24 £19.00 [£12.55]
    Dep Doncaster 19.27 Arr Kings Cross 21.15 £16.00 [£10.55]
  • Good news for any of our northern based fans.
    Strikes on Arriva Rail North have been suspended after a "major breakthrough" in a long-running dispute over plans to axe guards on trains, a union said.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-47145551