Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shrewsbury roll call

Me and the wife.
Elfsborg was threatening to go , if I say what I'm thinking I'll get 50 flags

Comments

• Yep, I phoned the miserable one on Saturday to see whether he was going.

I got caught up in the excitement of the sale and bought train tickets to Birmingham. As we're not being sold now I am going for a drink with a couple of my Birmingham mates then going on to Stourbridge v Banbury instead.

• clb74 said:

Me and the wife.

Say what you were thinking mate, you have enough flags already.
  • Me and Harryamuse.

I got caught up in the excitement of the sale and bought train tickets to Birmingham. As we're not being sold now I am going for a drink with a couple of my Birmingham mates with some geezer I’m talking to on Grindr, then going on to Stourbridge v Banbury instead.

I got caught up in the excitement of the sale and bought train tickets to Birmingham. As we're not being sold now I am going for a drink with a couple of my Birmingham mates with some geezer I’m talking to on Grindr, then going on to Stourbridge v Banbury instead.

What's Grindr?
  • @charltonnick , my lad and I are on the 0923 out of Euston and 1947 back from Shrewsbury, looking forward to it.
  • oh yes
  • The Fanackapans are driving up, with 2 more of our gang going by train.

All staying overnight at the Premier Inn in town.
  • Nah, don’t fancy being peppered sprayed

The Fanackapans are driving up, with 2 more of our gang going by train.

Shrewsbury is a lovely place, you'll have a wonderful time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know if tickets can be purchased on the day?

Comfortably, although I gather @J BLOCK has some going spare.

The Loggerheads, Admiral Benbow, The Boat House, Coach and Horses, Nags Head, Three Fishes, will get you off to a good start

• Me and my boys will be there.
  • Shrew said:

The Loggerheads, Admiral Benbow, The Boat House, Coach and Horses, Nags Head, Three Fishes, will get you off to a good start

Shrew after last year in the play offs are we going to have trouble getting in the pubs
  • clb74 said:

Shrew said:

Shrew after last year in the play offs are we going to have trouble getting in the pubs
    The crowd will be about half the size it was for the play-off game. I wouldn't envisage too much aggro in getting a drink.
  • driving south west tomorrow
  • 8 of my lot on the 9.23 from Euston
    3 more on the 10.23.
    Looking forward to seeing our new signings help bring back three points.
  • 8 of my lot on the 9.23 from Euston
    3 more on the 10.23.
    Looking forward to seeing our new signings help bring back three points.

Me too :+1:

What's Grindr?
    Well...... when two men, or two women are both lonely, they use Grindr for random hookups. Translated, it's a dating site for gay people
  • Sponsored links:

• I might jump in the car and drive up Sat morning. How long do you think the drive would take Saturday morning? Also anyone know if there is parking near the ground?
  • edited January 2019
    PopIcon said:

I might jump in the car and drive up Sat morning. How long do you think the drive would take Saturday morning? Also anyone know if there is parking near the ground?

Depends where you are leaving from but from Charlton about I'd say 3 and a half hours plus off the top of my head and I parked at a nearby pub last time I went.
  • Rossman92 said:

Yep, I phoned the miserable one on Saturday to see whether he was going.

What's Grindr?
    Well...... when two men, or two women are both lonely, they use Grindr for random hookups. Translated, it's a dating site for gay people
    I'm gonna flag Otto.
  • RedChaser said:

PopIcon said:

I might jump in the car and drive up Sat morning. How long do you think the drive would take Saturday morning? Also anyone know if there is parking near the ground?

Depends where you are leaving from but from Charlton about I'd say 3 and a half hours plus off the top of my head and I parked at a nearby pub last time I went.
    Thanks, I'm going to wake up Saturday morning and decide..
  • clb74 said:

Me and the wife.

Your spoiling her mate Barnsley and Shrewsbury in 1 month.

• clb74 said:

Me and the wife.

Someone's got to drive the milkfloat
  • edited January 2019
    clb74 said:

Shrew said:

There will be no problem with the pubs in town, and the nearest pub where there was a bit of trouble' The Wild Pig ' is mentioned as a venue for away supporters to go to on the STFC website. My guess is that it will be fine for us to use but there will be a police presence.
  • clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Me and the wife.

Someone's got to drive the milkfloat
    Shorts or jeans?

Tickets will be available from the ground on the day priced as follows:

Adult: £20

U23: £16

Over 65 and Student: £15

U18: £8
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c38753334665/away-fans-guide-montgomery-waters-meadow

A very useful guide on the Shrewsbury town website provides details of buses & car parks below.Note that Shrewsbury Bus Station is next to the Premier Inn about 5 minutes walk from the train station.
    https://www.shrewsburytown.com/siteassets/documents/1819/travel-plan/travelplan_a5.pdf
  • Where are people drinking tmr? First visit for me so not sure where to go