Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peterborough allocation (ed. SOLD OUT)

970 allocated to us for this game on the 26th, this will be easily sold sincerely hope that the club have an agreement with Peterborough to take more tickets. There is nothing in place with regards to valley gold, season tickets then general sale.
Win the next two games, a train journey of only 50 minutes from London, I think the ticket office may come unstuck on this game.

Comments

• Exactly what I was thinking. I have seen that this season they have put more fans in the fairly new stand behind the goal if they require more tickets!
  • Exactly what I was thinking. I have seen that this season they have put more fans in the fairly new stand behind the goal if they require more tickets!

I have seen this as well, but from previous experiences the club will normally say “we have an initial allocation of” meaning we can take more if required, this is not the case for this game.
  • We need to sell out quickly and then we may get more. They do put supporters in the end opposite the home end when a club has a large allocation
  • Why are they not giving valley gold normal priority or using the loyalty points?
  • I think they will give us behind the goal when we sell out hence the tickets aren’t restricted

Luton and Pompey have both taken 2000 there this season
  • It's possible that the Ticket Office is having to cut its coat according to its cloth, so to speak, if they expect the Big T to go ahead as rumoured ie plenty of fans purchasing half year season tickets in the next week or so.

Imposing restrictions, which is what we expected for this match, would put further pressure on a stretched department which I was told yesterday is/has been particularly busy recently.
  • Surprised at the costs of trains for this one nearly £30.00

Group bookings of five plus people reduces the cost.
  • If you don’t mind the slower train £13 return

local trains (stoppers) from Kings X to PBoro and back can be as cheap as £20.10

http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/service/timesandfares/results
  • Sponsored links:

• just ordered mine online, come on lets sell these out and get more hopefully behind the goal.

Massive massive game.
  • edited January 2019
    quite a few sold already - i don't have a st or a valley gold member, tbh with a 1000 tickets whoever wants one will get one.

tried booking trains but national rail website down currently.
  • booked thameslink trains

11.46am kings x pboro 1.05pm

5.24pm pboro kings x 6.46pm

for 7 of us worked out at £13.25 pp due to groupsave.
  • booked thameslink trains

Was looking at these ,does it not say there might be engineering work that weekend
  • clb74 said:

booked thameslink trains

Was looking at these ,does it not say there might be engineering work that weekend
    it does but the works aren't confrimed until 7 days before my hope is i can just jump on a lner train if engineering work is taking place.
  • Do train prices go up nearer the time (Pompey was the same price on the day as in advance I believe)? I’ll be at the game, just not sure what train I’ll be able to get.
  • clb74 said:

booked thameslink trains

it does but the works aren't confrimed until 7 days before my hope is i can just jump on a lner train if engineering work is taking place.
    I've done it myself a couple of times.
    Word of warning though a poster on here was hit with a £80 fine for being on the wrong train
  • clb74 said:

clb74 said:

booked thameslink trains

I've done it myself a couple of times.
    Word of warning though a poster on here was hit with a £80 fine for being on the wrong train
    of course it is a risk, but usually as i have genuinely attempted to travel on the correct service they normally waiver it, what they do is hand out fines for people that just get what train they like when they have an advanced single and there is nothing wrong with that service.
  • Pompey took 2.5k there. Will be more if we sell our initial 1k
  • Pompey took 2.5k there. Will be more if we sell our initial 1k

nearly 500 sold already, so think we will defo sell out, for a game like this everyone that wants one will get a ticket, and less work for the ticket office.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sold more for Peterbro in a day than we’ve sold for Shrewsbury on Saturday :(
  • Sold more for Peterbro in a day than we’ve sold for Shrewsbury on Saturday :(

not a lot of effort to get to Posh City, more of an issue getting to the Welsh borderlands .. Posh is ideal for the 'just outside the M25ers'
  • Their tickets prices are a joke, I'll still go cause it's a big game and I wanna tick the ground but 26 quid is robbery
  • Their tickets prices are a joke, I'll still go cause it's a big game and I wanna tick the ground but 26 quid is robbery

big game = 'big' prices especially at an ambitious club with a small ground

What do we charge away fans ?

On Saturday £26 for seats behind the goal,at Peterborough away seating is at the side.
  • clive said:

Their tickets prices are a joke, I'll still go cause it's a big game and I wanna tick the ground but 26 quid is robbery

On Saturday £26 for seats behind the goal,at Peterborough away seating is at the side.
    Clive is it just the thameslink trains that might have engineering works on the 26th.
    Just looked at this Saturday and no direct train saying 2hrs to boro

Not 26? I don't know I don't usually check but Accrington we are charging 21 with students for 12. Peterborough don't even do student discount
  • clb74 said:

clive said:

Their tickets prices are a joke, I'll still go cause it's a big game and I wanna tick the ground but 26 quid is robbery

Clive is it just the thameslink trains that might have engineering works on the 26th.
    Just looked at this Saturday and no direct train saying 2hrs to boro
    This Saturday Thameslink trains are either diverted via Ely or bus replacement at Biggleswade,hence the longer journey time,i cannot find any information about engineering works on the 26th January.