Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Statbank: Charlton 2-1 Walsall

many thanks to the 60 Lifers who gave marks, I have given Lyle an assist for his own goal as he won the penalty

Comments

• Well deserved. After the red card in his previous match, impressive that Naby committed NO fouls at all in this match
  • Well deserved. After the red card in his previous match, impressive that Naby committed NO fouls at all in this match

There was one but the ref played advantage. Shh though ;)
  • edited January 2019
    So pleased for Naby!

Would have helped that he was in his natural position against Walsall... Nothing against him for the Wimbledon game but he's not a Left-Back, just happens to be left footed so can play out there yet I imagine hates being up against a winger / full-back running at him where its not going to happen as much when your playing Centre-Back
  • Blimey - never thought I would see the day.
  • sam3110 said:

So pleased for Naby!

Nabster's pass for Taylor's chance in 2nd half was sublime. If John Stones had made that pass MOD pundits would have been creaming it.
    Plus Naby's tackle in the LB position was supreme and clean late on in game. Poetry in motion.

I wonder if Sarr will be yet another Cafc players who have been given personal abuse and yet goes on to play at a higher level than CAFC.

It's a funny old game.