Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

All you newbies and returnees...

Can you come by train please?

Roads were a nightmare afterwards. Took nearly half hour to get from Charlton Park to the bottom of Shooters Hill

Comments

• Can you come by train please?

Roads were a nightmare afterwards. Took nearly half hour to get from Charlton Park to the bottom of Shooters Hill

Blimey, should drive a bit faster or walk quicker back to the car, although the latter might be difficult as you have little legs...

Queue out of Charlton Park Lane was no different than normal yet flew down down to the Sun in the Sands roundabout today - that was getting back to my car about 5:10

Kin el, where you park, we see all the team of the pitch, got to the car, drove home to hook Lane and was indoors by 5.20

Better off going to pub for a couple of pints first.
    Got the 161 from Charlton back at 6.15 , 40 mins later in chis.
  • edited January 2019
    clb74 said:

Can you come by train please?

Better off going to pub for a couple of pints first.
    Got the 161 from Charlton back at 6.15 , 40 mins later in chis.
    Advocating drink driving? Erm really?!

*Edit*
    I now realise the 161 is a bus...
  • Left on the final whistle and back to Bromley by 5.35.
  • Takes me back to when I used to go to the Valley in the old Prem days, took 15 mins to get out of the ground! From final whistle to home, via car, took best part of an hour and that was just to Eltham Park.
  • Looks like I got unlucky then
  • Should have followed Syd's train advice on OS...
  • edited January 2019

Should have followed Syd's train advice on OS...

Via Preston.

Still never had a thank you from him saving 10 geezers from missing the Northwich Victoria game. I realise they probably wish I had not intervened.