Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    H
  • Options
    P
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    S
  • Options
    T
  • Options
    edited January 2019
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's being paid by @Henry Irving
  • Options

And if anyone iflrl

bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

shirty5 said:

Ex Directors agreed a deal then? @Davidsmith

They have not been contacted I am told.
    Which would indicate that The Valley is part of the deal and the charges rollover.
    Would also indicate buyer is an idiot and is happy to pay £20-£30mn for the Club with no control of it's most valuable assets, as charges are over all assets of the Club.
    Which also means buyer cannot raise any finance against said assets without permission or enter into any Leases on assets.
    Worry if new buyer keeps charges outstanding as this is their best bargaining tool with Roland to get price down.
    Maybe they don't need to raise finance against the assets, and are happy to let the non-interest bearing loans sit there knowing that should they get to the promised land the first £7m of the £100m+ Prem dividend is used to clear the charges.

We also don't have details of exactly how much they might have paid, and this could have been negotiated down to reflect the outstanding loans.
    Which is what I said months & months ago. The ex-director loans are a drop in the ocean if/when we get to the Pram
    They are only paid back then. No interest due either. Could be in 3 years.....could be in 30 years.

If any owner need a to start taking loans secured on the club/ground then they are not the owner you want.
    Too generalised. Could be any number of sensible reasons not to be worried/afraid of
  • Options
    Glosfan said:

I won't quite believe it until the 'It's Happening' thingy is the official site.

Neither will Henry
  • Options

You've all done very well
  • Options
    Where the hell do we post fish puns when it finally goes through?
  • Options
    are we sure its Redbull
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to the fall out on this thread when this latest takeover inevitably does not go through.

It's the hope that kills.
  • Options
    Is anybody getting information about who the new owners might be ? I don’t mean Cannon-Brooke’s and Farquhar. That’s patently nonsense.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fish Puns thread.
  • Options

Brexit thread, until that comes to a conclusion.

By then we’ll probably need a new takeover thread.
  • Options

I was down the Valley earlier and I saw the first signing of the new regime down there. Shouldn't really be posting this but...

Who is it?
  • Options
    Arthur Scargill?
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:

I was down the Valley earlier and I saw the first signing of the new regime down there. Shouldn't really be posting this but...

Who is it?
    Lyle Taylor, signed a new deal offered by the new owner.
  • Options
    Kiwivalley woz here
  • Options

Rothko said:

So does that mean if they own Atlassian, the clubs going to be run on sprints, have daily stand-ups and post-it notes everywhere?

But think of the storys. It’s going to be an epic.
    I sense a Lord of the Rings style trilogy when Spielberg gets the rights...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!