Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

same day courier service - any ideas ??

edited January 2019 in Not Sports Related
Hi everyone.

I need to courier some documents tomorrow that need to get to the recipient the same day. I live nr Swanley - they live in SW London. After googling I've looked at Hermes, TNT etc.........all saying delivery the next day (silly prices like £12 - £15 - whereas I would expect a lot dearer). Anyone know a decent, reliable courier company that will definitely deliver the same day. Pick up in the morning or I could even drop it off if local. Surely not too much to ask & happy to pay a reasonable amount (I was thinking it would be £50 ). Anyone ideas ??

thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hi Golfaddick, I’m a self employed courier in welling. Call me about 8am. Lee
  • Options
    Hi Golfaddick, I’m the ops manager for Street Stream. Come online and I’ll assist you in the morning. www.streetstream.co.uk
  • Options
    chappers said:

Hi Golfaddick, I’m a self employed courier in welling. Call me about 8am. Lee

Okay, About 8am, can you help out Goldie?

Cheers

: )
  • Options
    I’ve messaged you golfaddick my mobile
  • Options
    Thanks all. Hopefully I can get this sorted in the morning.

Mods......can you close this thread now. Thank you.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Hi golfie.

I work in foreign exchange.
    If you want to pay either of these guys in a currency other than sterling, give me a call.

Hi Golfie,

I can help to broker this currency deal if that helps. I trade African currencies, @chappers do you take payment in Ghanaian Cedi?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!