Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC Official Calendar 2019

edited January 2019 in General Charlton
Is it me but err, not sure what's going into Taylor's mouth...……

Comments

• I bought this for my son on NYE from a calendar stall in Southend, was a bit shocked to see it

£3 off as well which on the basis that Roland will probably sell 4 of the players by the end of the month was probably about right.
  • I bought this for my son on NYE from a calendar stall in Southend, was a bit shocked to see it

£3 off as well which on the basis that Roland will probably sell 4 of the players by the end of the month was probably about right.

Nothing beats the cracker 2 years ago. Lookman sold 5 days into the new year.
  • If Ducktwat ain't sold us v soon,by the end of June there will be no players shown in that calender left,to last till the end of the yr...!!! :(
  • edited January 2019
    Is Rolund on page 3?

That’s not how calendars work is it? I’m confused, I thought he’d be posed in a greasy garage wearing duck-taped safety shoes and covering his modesty with a torque wrench.....

By modesty I mean brown teeth....
  • Plenty of people would secretly like to help Duchâtelet with his brown teeth issue by covering them with a monkey wrench but it’s not allowed in Belgium apparently the local police would take a dim view.
  • Got my son one for Xmas, they really must have thought Bauer will be sold if he didn't make the calendar.