Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I Hope We Have A Good Transfer Window

I can’t overstate how important this transfer window is in terms of it dictating how the 2nd half of our season plays out.

We all know we seem to be have been blighted by injuries this season more than any other, and that we simply need more quality in depth.

I would be gutted if we lose any players to transfers, in the January transfer window, it could completely derail any chances of making the playoffs, but nothing would surprise me , given the history and shorrtsightedness of our owner.

I must confess I thought we made some really good signings in the Summer transfer window, but felt they should have been brought in earlier, Ie preseason, and who knows where we’d be by now?

So for me the long and short of it is, keep hold of our players,and don’t leave it till the last minute to bring players in, we’ve dropped enough points as it is.

Comments

• Taking a wild guess I imagine we will have a right old balls up of this window.
  • edited January 2019
    At least Duchâtelet probably doesn’t even know there is a transfer window.
  • At least Duchâtelet probably doesn’t even know there is a transfer window.

He knows alright. And he knows just who to sell. January could be a bit of a disaster for us.

• addick05 said:

At least Duchâtelet probably doesn’t even know there is a transfer window.

He knows alright. And he knows just who to sell. January could be a bit of a disaster for us.

BFG
    Aribo
    Taylor
    Grant
  • I'm not sure how long you've been around for the duchatelet years but the chances of a "good transfer window" are zero...

he will fuck us in the arse as best he can, for his own pleasure... enjoy.
  • mascot88 said:

I'm not sure how long you've been around for the duchatelet years but the chances of a "good transfer window" are zero...

he will fuck us in the arse as best he can, for his own pleasure... enjoy.

The summer transfer window was pretty good...
  • Going well so far...
  • So far so good