Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2019 Completed deals

NOT A RUMOURS THREAD

This is for completed deals only in the January transfer window

Comments

• edited December 2018
    A top 6 side already strengthening their squad. I wonder how many more before we wake from our slumber.....??
  • A top 6 side already strengthening their squad. I wonder how many more before we wake from our slumber.....??

We are well and truly slumbered until Shitweasel leaves
  • edited December 2018
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46700310

Nasri signs for West Ham as drug ban ends
  • Always knew they was a club with morals
  • A top 6 side already strengthening their squad. I wonder how many more before we wake from our slumber.....??

I'm not sure a 20 year old striker previously on loan in the National League will exactly make a massive difference...
  • Doncaster sign Tyler Smith from the Blades

22, but even then I doubt it.
  • Sponsored links:

I'm not sure a 20 year old striker previously on loan in the National League will exactly make a massive difference...
    Will score more than Recco and Ajose .....possibly combined. Those 2 just aren't up to scratch. End of. If Taylor and/or Grant miss 4-6 weeks due to injury we won't make the play offs. Sod a LB, we need something else upfront & something creative on midfield.

Will score more than Recco and Ajose .....possibly combined. Those 2 just aren't up to scratch. End of. If Taylor and/or Grant miss 4-6 weeks due to injury we won't make the play offs. Sod a LB, we need something else upfront & something creative on midfield.
    Who is gonna loan us a decent striker knowing they will just be on the bench until we get an injury?

Who is gonna loan us a decent striker knowing they will just be on the bench until we get an injury?
    Minor detail :wink: .

Should, perhaps, read "until, inevitably, we get an injury or a suspension" - reliance on those two playing every minute will lead to injury and fatigue and Taylor already has 9 bookings to his name this season.
  • edited January 2019

A top 6 side already strengthening their squad. I wonder how many more before we wake from our slumber.....??

Should, perhaps, read "until, inevitably, we get an injury or a suspension" - reliance on those two playing every minute will lead to injury and fatigue and Taylor already has 9 bookings to his name this season.
    I don't think Taylor looks 100% fit at the moment, he's had a couple of injuries he's played through recently the last one being the toe which was as black as Newgate's knocker requiring pain killing injections.

I agree we need a striker, I just imagine why anyone would loan us a decent one to be backup. Clubs loan players to get them game time, not benchwarm.
  • Players out of contact at the end of this season can now speak to clubs overseas about deals for next season as of today.

How the hell does a striker pick up nine bookings by Christmas?
  • Any rumours?
  • Sponsored links:

• Any rumours?

I’ve heard @paulie8290 is in early talks with forums overseas after not having his contract renewed here and his apoplectic reaction to unconfirmed waffle in his confirmed transfers thread....
  • Fumbluff said:

Any rumours?

I’ve heard @paulie8290 is in early talks with forums overseas after not having his contract renewed here and his apoplectic reaction to unconfirmed waffle in his confirmed transfers thread....
    Source?
  • Ting

Tbf, Killer had probably had 9 red cards by then !

8 league bookings. 2 away from a 2 game ban

Grappling with defenders and late challenges out of frustration. Right that's it PURE COMPLETED DEALS FROM NOW ON.
  • shirty5 said:
    Hopefully he cant play today, as he is a decent player for this league

• That could be quiet good news for us so long as Jarvis doesn't come straight in for him today, I remember him being quite good up at Walsall
  • shirty5 said:
    Hopefully he cant play today, as he is a decent player for this league
    A good signing. Not finalised with the authorities yet so won’t be playing today