Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Boys replica kits.

My boy has just informed us that for his birthday (his 8th) he’d like a PSG kit with Mbappe on the back. Just been checking online and it seems this could set us back ninety one effin quid!!!

Am I looking in the wrong place for it and could find it cheaper?

Comments

• Riscardo said:
    Jarg ones those and they ain’t got his size.

It seems he counts as an XL in the kids kit which is £45 but nowhere has the XL in the home one.
  • I might be able to help if it doesn't need to be 100% legit, if thats any use drop me a PM with his size etc.

When is his birthday, as shipping isn't so fast.
  • I might be able to help if it doesn't need to be 100% legit, if thats any use drop me a PM with his size etc.

When is his birthday, as shipping isn't so fast.

Managed to find one now but it doesn’t have the name and number, I know Nike do it if you buy the kit direct but not sure if they do it after, same for sports direct.
  • buckshee said:

My boy has just informed us that for his birthday (his 8th) he’d like a PSG kit with Mbappe on the back. Just been checking online and it seems this could set us back ninety one effin quid!!!

Can I suggest that now is the right time for a parent / child chat about the facts of life. The fact is, he is predisposed to support Charlton, and the sooner he comes to terms with that fact the better.
  • buckshee said:

Yes you are. You should be looking at the CAFC website & getting him one with TAYLOR or ARiBO on the back.
    And imagine the boy's disappointment when either or both leave at the end of January.
  • buckshee said:

Yes you are. You should be looking at the CAFC website & getting him one with TAYLOR or ARiBO on the back.
    And imagine the boy's disappointment when either or both leave at the end of January.
    He’s 8. Just don’t tell him and keep randomly cheering them each game
  • buckshee said:

No he really shouldn't
  • Sponsored links:

• buckshee, have a word with yourself! I've bought my little one a charlton shirt each xmas since birth, he now has 4, and he knows the score! None of this psg rubbish please
  • edited December 2018

buckshee said:

Do you really think he hasn’t? He’s Charlton mad. For Christmas he got the full away kit, a training shirt, training jacket, boot bag, calendar and water bottle. He already has the home kit. He’s an eight year old boy so of course he has loads of kits, not remotely interested in play stations and the like.
  • edited December 2018

Is it the full kit?

I’ve messaged you.