Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Three week old puppies stolen

From east London/Essex area brindle colour, working lines Shep.
Mum was not stolen so without correct puppy formula they will die. Likewise human milk will kill them, anyone offered or hears of them please get in touch. The thieves might just then want to leave the country.

Comments

• Who would feed puppies human milk?
  • se9addick said:

Who would feed puppies human milk?

Wankers who would nick them in the first place is who.
  • se9addick said:

• se9addick said:

Human milk?
  • se9addick said:

I think he means who would breast feed puppies but the answer probably still stands.
  • Having seen who is connected to this litter, their best hope is the ob find them first or some folks dogs will be getting some tracking and bite training this weekend!
  • Ah right, I think you guys mean cows milk, assumed it was some sort of weird thing whereby you somehow increased a dogs value by feeding them human milk!

In all honesty, given that in the area the that these dogs were stolen from the police will normally be reluctant to investigate regular theft/burglary, and definitely provided that the perpetrators of this crime (for that’s what it is) treat the dogs kindly, I think one group of people seeking to exploit animals for profit over another should be pretty low down the priority list.
  • se9addick said:

No one.....if they thought they’d turn out looking like that prat.

• Was this not 2 months ago? Or has it happened again?
  • Sponsored links:

• Some frenchies stolen in October, these are Sheps stolen this week.
  • That's awful.
  • T_C_E said:

Some frenchies stolen in October, these are Sheps stolen this week.

Jeez...from the same fella? Hope they find them soon - the pups and the little shits who stole them.
  • edited December 2018
    Not sure it's the same breeders, certainly the same area. These were obviously stolen by know nothing chancers trying to earn some cash, these are working lines and the clues in the title. Any inexperienced person thinking these guys just need a walk to the supermarket is enough are in for a shock. The ob don't call them Landsharks for nothing.
  • Danny has found most of these puppies, although they are in a terrible state they are alive. You can see a video on fb @DannyLines, they have names, addresses and photos of those responsible. So if any information got to Danny via this Forum I'll thank you on his behalf.
    Ray