Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lee Bowyer Fishing and Bookings

Channel flicking this morning I came across an old '1 to 11' show on SkySports, where footballers choose the best team from those they've played with.
Ian Harte (ex Leeds, R O I amongst others) chose Bowyer in his 11. He mentioned a couple of interesting Bowyerfacts.
They used to go carp fishing together. Harte says that Bowyer was/is a very good fisherman, always calm and relaxed when fishing in total contrast to his on field persona where he was always a bit wound up and very aggressive. (According to Harte who has a very high opinion of Bowyer)
Also, historically, Bowyer was the second most booked Premiership player when the programme was recorded in 2016. He's since been overtaken and demoted to third place by Wayne Rooney. The most booked ? .. Robbie Savage, little surprise there then

Comments

• And on this Christmas special, Lee is joined by his old favourite 2 fishing chums, Bob Fleming and Jezza Hartley, where they discuss about maggots at your local club.

• Channel flicking this morning I came across an old '1 to 11' show on SkySports, where footballers choose the best team from those they've played with.
    Ian Harte (ex Leeds, R O I amongst others) chose Bowyer in his 11. He mentioned a couple of interesting Bowyerfacts.
    They used to go carp fishing together. Harte says that Bowyer was/is a very good fisherman, always calm and relaxed when fishing in total contrast to his on field persona where he was always a bit wound up and very aggressive. (According to Harte who has a very high opinion of Bowyer)
    Also, historically, Bowyer was the second most booked Premiership player when the programme was recorded in 2016. He's since been overtaken and demoted to third place by Wayne Rooney. The most booked ? .. Robbie Savage, little surprise there then

He own Bows Lakes, a carp fishery Frenchside
  • Channel flicking this morning I came across an old '1 to 11' show on SkySports, where footballers choose the best team from those they've played with.

savage is well behind bowyer in prem bookings. gareth barry leads the way
  • Gareth Barry-123
    Wayne Rooney-102
    Lee Bowyer-99
    Kevin Davies-99
    Paul Scholes-97

Thats the top 5
  • Should organise a fishing weekend to Bows Lake - be a cracker - make sure he's there.
  • rina said:

Channel flicking this morning I came across an old '1 to 11' show on SkySports, where footballers choose the best team from those they've played with.

savage is well behind bowyer in prem bookings. gareth barry leads the way
    I have no idea how Savage popped into my head .. either a savage obsession or early dementia onset ((:>) .. Barry is of course numero uno, probably due to the number of games he's played