Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most annoying/arrogant/ignorant fan base?

edited December 2018 in General Charlton
I thought it was the Wendies for a while until Liverpool got good again.

Liverpool have got to be the most arrogant and ignorant fans? Or anyone know any worse?

Comments

• edited December 2018
    Still Wednesday for me. Followed closely by Spurs.
  • In China I have to say ManU because there are so many of them and some are just casual 'fans' who are definitely ignorant.

But still it can't compare with how annoying Chinese Germany national team supporters are. They seriously should consider changing nationality.

Jessie, why do people support Germany in China?
  • Sponsored links:

• Portsmouth.
  • Know a couple of annoying West ham fans, but that's down to their personality I think... I know some decent ones who at least get that for the most part, they've been shit.

Got to be plastic man u fans.
  • Chunes said:

In China I have to say ManU because there are so many of them and some are just casual 'fans' who are definitely ignorant.

But still it can't compare with how annoying Chinese Germany national team supporters are. They seriously should consider changing nationality.

Jessie, why do people support Germany in China?
    I could be wrong and I hope if I am Jessie will set me straight, but I've always assumed its glory hunting, football is still fairly 'new' here and Germany have done pretty damn well since the early 2000's
  • Man City fans post oil money

Seem completely oblivious to the source of their fortunes. Think it was all graft and years of sacrifice to turn a profit. Still seem completely bitter that the other half of the city pissed all over the rest of the league for decades without needing a billionaire takeover.
  • Spurs.

Think they are a big club, yet last won the title in '61.

• Fiiish said:

Man City fans post oil money

Seem completely oblivious to the source of their fortunes. Think it was all graft and years of sacrifice to turn a profit. Still seem completely bitter that the other half of the city pissed all over the rest of the league for decades without needing a billionaire takeover.

I have the opposite opinion of City fans, they supported their team through some serious shit, still getting decent crowds, they deserve some success!
    The thing is I lived in Manchester for 6 years. The way most City fans talk they think the money to sign all their world class money was simply the result of years of graft and sacrifice. Seems to be zero awareness of how lucky they actually are.

As for decent crowds, well that's a sore point for City fans. Again, whilst living there, you'd be surprised how often they try to just give tickets away to get crowds up. I attended several games purely from freebies.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah as said already, Liverpool, Man Utd, Sheffield Wed.
  • edited December 2018
    You have to get up early to find someone more annoying than a Spurs or Liverpool fan, all the annoying Man U/ Arsenal fans will have switched to succesful clubs by now.
  • Liverpool for me.
  • I'm surrounded by Stoke fans at work and I have to say they are the most delusional I've ever come across.

Other than that, Man Utd fans by a country mile.
  • Arsenal and Sheffield Wednesday.
  • Arsenal followed by Wednesday and Dirty Leeds.
  • Any team but us.