Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dave Mehmet

@ricky_otto has just messaged me, he’s been at the funeral of a relative of someone who used to work at our place.

Another old colleague is there too and it turns out his girlfriend is Dave Mehmet’s daughter.

Have asked him not to tell her the reason I chose it as a user name is because he was the shittest player I’d ever seen for us.

Comments

• Disappointed, thought this thread was gonna be Dave mehmet filth
  • Didn’t he score two penalties in a 2-0 win in the 80’s ?

There's still time!
  • To be fair he was a good player for Gillingham and Millwall. Lol

There's still time!
    Soapy tit wank
    Could you update the thread title?
  • bobmunro said:

Disappointed, thought this thread was gonna be Dave mehmet filth

There's still time!
    Soapy tit wank
    Could you update the thread title?
    @soapy_jones might have something to say about that.
  • I found myself reading Pat Van Den Hauwe's autobio for some weird reason, he said he was the best footballer he knew of growing up but only ever wanted to play for Millwall. Sounds like he was a great youngster for them before they were forced to sell him to the US.
  • Sponsored links:

• I remember reading in the programme away at millwall that (the real) Dave Mehmet had something like 16 O levels.

I also remember we lost 2-0 and being glad to get out of the den safely. I was about ten or eleven.
  • The only time I saw him play was on Live TV, when they used to dress him up as an elf and he play in a six aside game with pub teams. He looked truly atrocious.
  • played against him the last few seasons on a Sunday morning against his vets side
  • Didn’t he score two penalties in a 2-0 win in the 80’s ?

Don't think so. Kevin Smith vs Middlesbrough?
  • Ferryman said:

Didn’t he score two penalties in a 2-0 win in the 80’s ?

Don't think so. Kevin Smith vs Middlesbrough?
    Those were the days.
  • edited December 2018
    Uwe Fuchs at Ayresome(spelt wrong) Park.

Those were the days.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2018

The Ginger Turk. Fuck me that side had some skill eh? Mehmet, Kevin Smith, Berry, Ferns, Lansdowne... Was there no beginning to their talent?

Christ.....all I wanted was to enjoy Christmas Day and you came up with that list, time for a stiff drink me thinks to block out the memory.......and it’s still only early morning.