Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

All going Coventry clap your hands...

Fair distance for Boxing Day

Who is going?

Comments

• Nope, haven’t got the Clap!

Dud you do Englush at skool?
  • Clap clap !
  • I’m in.
  • Four of us.
    What is the realistic setting off time from Sydenham for this, given traffic a break and parking panic, anybody know?
  • seth plum said:

Four of us.
    What is the realistic setting off time from Sydenham for this, given traffic a break and parking panic, anybody know?

Leave at 11am

Larkfield 11am 25/12
  • Family tradition of football on Boxing Day, so 3 of us plus my sister's Wolves supporting fella will be in attendance.
  • edited December 2018
    seth plum said:

Four of us.

Blackwall Tunnel...Redbridge roundabout......M11....M25.....M1, is that your plan?

• seth plum said:

Four of us.

Blackwall Tunnel...Redbridge roundabout......M11....M25.....M1, is that your plan?

I'd rather go Battersea Bridge, M4/M25/M40 etc - that's probably the quicker route but it's six of one half a dozen of the other.

All up to uncle Plum though, as I think he's the one driving.

Seth - I'd give it probably 3 hours, so setting off at 11 seems reasonable enough.
  • I'll be at Park View Road watching the mighty Wings take on the not so mighty Darts :neutral:
  • Sponsored links:

• will be going racing on b day, saving my CAFC time for Barnsley and then the home game v Sunderland
  • Undecided at moment, coach journey on my own is putting me off, although i do want to go.
  • If you’re all watching on iFollow, clap yer hands .... clapity clap
  • I am pretty sure i am going, my stepdad normally treats us at xmas too wherever we are playing with my younger brother, probably his friend too. Hopefully he has got tickets as he hasn't asked me to get them yet, or maybe just on the day
  • Old man and me are going.

I haven’t been to their ground since Dowie was Coventry manager and Pardew was Charlton manager.
  • I'll be at Park View Road watching the mighty Wings take on the not so mighty Darts :neutral:

same
  • Sponsored links:

• Yep....2 here going. Driving up & planning on leaving Swanley around 11.30 am. M25/M1/M6 & park in the massive car park opposite the ground.
  • Whats wrong with using the word "to" now, is it a texting thing?
  • edited December 2018
    Halix said:

Whats wrong with using the word "to" now, is it a texting thing?

Have to agree with you Halix.....our leaders standards are dropping it would seem.

• edited December 2018

Halix said:

Have to agree with you Halix.....our leaders standards are dropping it would seem.

Perhaps im not as down with the kids as I thought I was. Mind you I get really pissed off waiting for people flaffing around to pay using their phone, or worse still their watch, twats all of them!, thinking they are cool when everyone else is thinking "wanka!".
  • You’re showing your Upper West Stand vol au vant chomping middle classness @Halix and @SoundAsa£ :-)

From when I was little pretty boy, the chant from the Covered End has always been “if you’re all going xxxxxx clap your hands”

No true Proper Charlton stick a ‘to’ in there. Get back to your prawn sandwich
  • You’re showing your Upper West Stand vol au vant chomping middle classness @Halix and @SoundAsa£ :-)

From when I was little pretty boy, the chant from the Covered End has always been “if you’re all going xxxxxx clap your hands”

Disgaceful its this sort of behaviour that could lose us the Empire!
  • Halix said:

IDK
  • Halix said:

You’re showing your Upper West Stand vol au vant chomping middle classness @Halix and @SoundAsa£ :-)

Disgaceful its this sort of behaviour that could lose us the Empire!
    It was that kind of behaviour that “did” lose us the Empire!

• Can’t see tickets on sale on the cafc website - can anyone help? Thanks
  • Bugger. Will be near Coventry at my Dad’s Boxing Day but he and his missus don’t want to go and as it’s the only day I have with him over Christmas me and my son will have to miss out.