Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Statbank: Portsmouth 1-2 Charlton

many thanks to the 31 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    Thanks LL. Always extra nice to read when we have a good win. Do you have a list of marks for the referees by game at all please. I would be interested to see.
  • Options
    redman said:

Thanks LL. Always extra nice to read when we have a good win. Do you have a list of marks for the referees by game at all please. I would be interested to see.

good idea Redman - yes I do and will add it to the match by match list of players marks
  • Options
    Very interesting LL, shame we cannot get more clean sheets, but if we are winning I suppose we have to be pleased
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    ross1 said:

Very interesting LL, shame we cannot get more clean sheets, but if we are winning I suppose we have to be pleased

3 of the top 5 players defensive, so nothing to worry about. They must be doing something right :) also recently i think defenders have been outscoring the strikers
  • Options
    4 consecutive scores for Steer over 7, 3 of the 4 being over 7.8, he's settled in nicely now
  • Options

I see Sarr, Pearce and Solly all sitting on 4 yellow cards.

We can ill afford to lose any of them to suspension over the intensive festive season.
    Let alone perhaps 2 together in the same game?

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Relax @Oggy Red I'm pretty sure for the EFL, yellow cards accrued up to 30 November have been wiped.

Edit: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/2332775/how-many-games-does-a-player-miss-for-red-card-how-many-yellows-before-hes-suspended/
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Relax @Oggy Red I'm pretty sure for the EFL, yellow cards accrued up to 30 November have been wiped.

Thanks, RedChaser ...... I didn't know that.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

I see Sarr, Pearce and Solly all sitting on 4 yellow cards.

We can ill afford to lose any of them to suspension over the intensive festive season.
    Let alone perhaps 2 together in the same game?

I think the suspension deadline has now passed, so they are ok.
  • Options
    Does the red card that is now overturned still count as a red in the stats, @lancashire lad?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The highest MOM winning score of the season so far.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    And by a healthy margin at 0.68 of a mark.

Wonder what the biggest ever margin is between a 1st and 2nd place in the voting... can’t think of a way to figure that out that doesn’t require some long manual work!
  • Options
    Thanks as always @lancashire lad
  • Options
    Just seen the difference in people who went, assume as its a midweek game.... just shy of 900, last season 2400+

PS - I am not @oohaahmortimer
  • Options

Does the red card that is now overturned still count as a red in the stats, @lancashire lad?

Yes I keep it in as it is a record of what happened in the game
  • Options

redman said:

good idea Redman - yes I do and will add it to the match by match list of players marks
    Thanks.
  • Options

The highest MOM winning score of the season so far.

5.96 against Blackpool to 8.73 against Pompey, what a turnaround!