Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ohhhhh Jeremy Corrrrrrbyn

Comments

• JT said:

Just do what they do here in Oz, and make it up as you go along.

How long have you been away?
  • Terrorist sympathising anti-semite Corbyn wants (amongst many other crazy things):

A united Ireland
    Disbandment of the British armed forces
    Open, uncontrolled borders
    Gibraltar to be given to Spain
    The British Falkland Islands to be handed over to Argentina
    To print £1 Trillion to give to people that can't be bothered to work

I'm not a fan of our current Government, but with him in charge there would be riots on the streets within 6 weeks.

Does he have a view on the Elgin Marbles do you know?
  • bobmunro said:

Terrorist sympathising anti-semite Corbyn wants (amongst many other crazy things):

A united Ireland

I'm not a fan of our current Government, but with him in charge there would be riots on the streets within 6 weeks.

Very good point. Forgot about that one. Yes, he'd like to send them to Greece.
  • Terrorist sympathising anti-semite Corbyn wants (amongst many other crazy things):

A united Ireland

In the words of Alan Sugar (as mush as I'm not a fan of his either) - "Letting Cornyn run the country would be like giving the Mother in law the keys to the new Ferrari"
  • bobmunro said:

Terrorist sympathising anti-semite Corbyn wants (amongst many other crazy things):

A united Ireland

He only likes non competitive games
  • This is warming up quite nicely, if only I had some chestnuts :wink: .
  • Sponsored links:

• don't like him, believe a lot of his ideas are from the magic money tree and as for one of his parties senior politicians abbot could be anywhere near government really frightens me.

his ideas and party are just far too left wing and his ideas are not feasible, the labour party was a working mans party a lot of these voters have gone over to tories.

i don't hate may and do think she gets a of stick being a woman and her background, don't really like the Tories they are just the best of a bad bunch.
  • Like most politicians, (with some, very few notable exceptions), a shower of shite, in it for themselves or some noble cause not shared by many others and not understood by most.
    I'd rather watch X Factor or Supermarket Dash repeats than listen to them
  • PopIcon said:

Always voted Labour, but I'd rather see Boris as PM than Corbyn. Sad time for UK politics.

This
  • Also we have a whole thread bashing the tories/May so why can’t we have a labour one. Only seems fair
  • Sponsored links:

A united Ireland

Tsk! Cite your sources!
  • Go Paddy, go!!
  • PaddyP17 said:

Evidence 2. Corbyn takes part in a minute's silence for terrorists,

At an Irish Republican event in 1987, Corbyn took part in a minute's silence to commemorate eight IRA men shot dead by the SAS as they travelled to attack a police station in County Armagh. 'I'm happy to commemorate all those who died fighting for an independent Ireland,' he said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4571924/Corbyn-s-30-years-talking-terrorists.html

A couple of points:

- The Mail might just have an anti-Corbyn agenda. I say this before reading the article. Yes, doesn't make what it say automatically untrue

- This was thirty years ago. Change is possible in that time, surely? Any evidence that Corbyn has changed his stance

- This article is too long for me to refute every single claim individually, but I find the following particularly egregious: Too long?

"Following the terror attacks in Paris in 2015, Corbyn said he opposed police being allowed to shoot terror suspects, saying he's 'not happy with the shoot-to-kill policy in general'." Separate bit of evidence against Corbyn but doesn't invalidate the evidence.

Hang on. This is a bit of a false equivalence/straw man and recontextualises his words to fit the Mail's agenda.
    Well done for at least having a go rather than just dismissing it all by saying "you're obsessed".

• Also we have a whole thread bashing the tories/May so why can’t we have a labour one. Only seems fair

There was a “how does Labour need to change” thread but it got too heated and then sunk.
  • PaddyP17 said:

@Henry Irving I would still like to point out that you have many completely valid concerns re Corbyn and general anti-Semitism in the Labour Party that I share (as I've said before, I'll be voting Green until a leadership change), and I absolutely respect your views.

Thank you.
  • Corbyn becomes PM

Adopts a spend spend spend mentality
    which is unsustainable.

5 years later, with the country on its knees, the tories come in

Everyone blames the tories for necessary cuts

It takes them 10 years to repair the damage.

It's the circle of political life.

Exactly my view if he were ever elected and pray it never happens. Despite the woes of the Tories he really struggles to land a meaningful punch on May during PM's questions.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!