Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018/2019 Betting Thread

Comments

• Options
    Big thanks to AFC Fylde for throwing away a 1 nil lead in the last ten minutes against 10-man no hopers Dover. What would I want with £120 anyway?!

Dismal run at the moment.
  • Options
    7 teams to score 2+ goals
    6 came in, let down by Arsenal....at home to Huddersfield :neutral:
  • Options

Ha ha, 25 mins and all four are losing at home!!!

Brilliant

Join the club.
  • Options

Ha ha, 25 mins and all four are losing at home!!!

Brilliant

Join the club.
    It’s painful just how shite I am at this malarkey
  • Options

City look big at Chelsea (evens).

Tell me about it.
    This time next year....
  • Options
    I had an 8 team accy to return £200. One bad result - yesterday’s game when West Brom scores a handball equaliser in the 91st minute. Ffs
  • Options
    Can’t remember the last time I had a decent bet come in. £256 was almost won today, it would’ve been had Nottingham Forest beat Preston at home. Was out all day today so didn’t even have a chance to look for a cash out.

Maybe I need to just stop for a while and start again on fewer teams in the new year.
  • Options
    Good luck
  • Options
    2k? Blimey!

Will keep an eye out later
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What’s your cash out?
  • Options

What’s your cash out?

Dunno - gonna check when i get home.
  • Options

What’s your cash out?

Dont seem to have a Cash Out option.
    (This is Betfair - but cant see the cashout button.)
  • Options

What’s your cash out?

Dont seem to have a Cash Out option.
    (This is Betfair - but cant see the cashout button.)
    Cash out is poor way to go. In most cases you should hedge. Huesca are 11/4 for double chance win or draw. Have £400 on that. Then £1600 profit if your original bet comes in. Or £1100 if Huesca get the win or draw. May get better than 11/4 that's with Bet365.
    Good idea - gonna have a look at that.
  • Options
    Madrid 1-0 up
  • Options
    Even with their poor season, Real Madrid wouldn’t have messed that up. Huesca are 7 points adrift at the bottom with a terrible goal difference.

Well done on your win!
  • Options

If Real win today, i am on for 2K.
    Had Arsenal,Spurs,Leeds,Norwich(who scored winner in 93rd min),Stoke,Portsmouth,Luton,Wrexham,Barca and Real.
    Real are playing Huesca, who are bottom of the league - they cant, can they?

Nice one
  • Options

Let it run. If you’re worried about Madrid not winning you should have left them out the bet.

Don't agree VG if you can pay off £200 at 11/4 why not.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I doff my cap to you young man.
  • Options
    What a result, well done

Now start being nicer on here! :-)
  • Options
    Skyboost saved me £15 on returned - £85 , shame Arsenal couldn't have got another as that would have been another £150 courtesy of the PBS bet (2 + goals for 8 teams)

Had another touch on a small pool event , as i follow alot of the results. I had backed a treble £30 - Returned £90 , then £20 on a double , so total return £140 (£110 profit)

Well done @The_President , never hedging / cashing out there but great result and understandable still to guarantee a return.
  • Options
    free bet £5 :
    Schalke
    Aberdeen
    Sunderland
    Barca
    Inter
    Liverpool
    Looks pretty much a banker for £116, but midweek football..
  • Options

6fold for Saturday, £10 on returns £341.68 , more than my usual banker but semi confident and still trying to spin some winnings up from Tuesday
    United v Fulham
    West Ham v Palars
    Blackpool v Charlton
    Norwich v Bolton
    Leeds v QPR
    Reading Sheff U

Charlton is the worry....

haha at 1-1 i thought this was coming in, my own fault dont bet on your own team unless its against them
  • Options
    BET365 £25 free bet on Liverpool v Napoli tonight. With Liverpool either having to win by 1-0 or by 2 clear goals if Napoli score.

So a tight game for the 1-0 or Liverpool to go for it and attack looking for goals ?
    I am going 13/10 for £25 under 2.5 goals. Then £25 free bet on both to score NO.

• Options
    So had Charlton tonight at 9/2, cashing out just before it went 2-1.

Also had 3-1 at 45/1 and was tempted to take the 4x profit on offer at HT but stuck with it
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    This is probably aftertiming so apologies but I will start by saying I had Barcelona to win (6/4 was way too good to pass, especially considering they were evens to beat Real Madrid only last month). For that reason, it wasn’t all sunshine and roses in the Champions League tonight...

Had Liverpool HT/FT at 6/4 because Liverpool always start fast on these big European nights and 2-1 3-2 4-3 etc was enough for Napoli. I didn’t expect it to stay 1-0 with no second half goals but I’ll take it. Glad I picked HT/FT instead of Liverpool and over 2.5 goals.

Also had PSV +1.25 Asian Handicap against Inter Milan at around evens which ended up being a nice winner. Wish I’d been braver and gone PSV/Draw double chance.

Two out of three winners is good enough for my balance to be higher than it was at the start of the day so I’m pleased with that.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Great shout AFKA, i wasn't backing us.
    My freebet £5 i was 3/6 , try not to bet midweek. Sunderland at home :confused:
    and Barca.Inter... i forget lol at one point didn't seem that far away :smiley:

Tonights i wont unless good value as Champions league pretty much sorted so will be hard to predict.