Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Computer Games Avatars .. Name that Soccer Star ((:>)

Comments

• Played this the other day... Only got 3
  • I startee off bad got the first 3 or 4 wrong then started picking the least likely answer and got the rest right haha
  • 5/10 neymar one is shocking
  • 6/10

Thank god for FIFA nowadays!
  • 5. But the last 3 I had to guess as the pictures didn't load. Got all 3 of those right!
  • To be fair, none of those players were household names in the years their faces are shown and would have been given standard 'stock' player graphics.

Even with the far higher standards today, you could do the same quiz in another 5 years time and still be shocked at how poor the resemblance is for the new 'stars'.
  • 9/10 - got last one wrong Vardy - went for Kane, most of the time if i wasn't sure was going for the most well known although i have seen a couple of them before.
  • Sponsored links:

• 9/10 - got last one wrong Vardy - went for Kane, most of the time if i wasn't sure was going for the most well known although i have seen a couple of them before.

How did you get Vardy wrong? It has the Leicester badge in the picture :smiley:
  • edited December 2018

9/10 - got last one wrong Vardy - went for Kane, most of the time if i wasn't sure was going for the most well known although i have seen a couple of them before.

I thought it was a trick question, looked to obvious :( didn't kane once play on loan to Leicester or have i made that up?
  • edited December 2018
    7/10. Should have got 8 but mislead by the fast one. Went for Bellerin when my first thought was of Hazzard.

I thought it was a trick question, looked to obvious :( didn't kane once play on loan to Leicester or have i made that up?
    You're right he did! Never knew that. In hindsight it was lucky I got it right!
  • I got 4 .. the Walker one !! … when was he last bald ? .. ((:>)

Because Harry Kane once played for Leicester... ;)