Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

No wonder we are a fruit cake of a football club if we have had this amount of players playing league football for us since the reign of the Belgian male!

Good quiz question though. How many can we name then?

Comments

• That's an incredible stat.

For the sake of an easier calculation, lets take it from this coming January which is 5 years.

That's an average of just over 23 new players used every year!!
  • You just can't beat a bit of stability :smirk:
  • Goalkeepers: Hamer / Thuram / Alnwick / Henderson / Dmitrovic / Pope / Phillips / Amos / Steer / Maynard-Brewer
  • Goalkeepers: Hamer / Thuram / Alnwick / Henderson / Dmitrovic / Pope / Phillips / Amos / Steer / Maynard-Brewer

That team, playing in red shirts, with a goalkeeper (say, Steve Gritt), would probably be better than a lot of Karel's XIs.

Maynard-Brewer in a league game?
  • That's an incredible stat.

For the sake of an easier calculation, lets take it from this coming January which is 5 years.

That's an average of just over 23 new players used every year!!

We have had 25 different players in league fixtures already this season!

Rudd?
  • Was Etheridge's second spell under Roland?
  • I'm waiting for the Charlton themed question/edition of Pointless!

"Name a Charlton right back under Roland"
  • I'm waiting for the Charlton themed question/edition of Pointless!

"Name a Charlton right back under Roland"

Motta or Nego
  • Sponsored links:

And Neil Etheridge

And Neil Etheridge
    I asked about Etheridge above and also added Declan Rudd
  • And Etheridge?
  • edited December 2018
    rananegra said:

And Etheridge?

Yes that's who @LenGlover was the first to suggest and didn't Etheridge play in the January 5-0 humiliation at Vicarage Road which resulted in the fan confrontation of Daisy on the train home? Luzon's first game although he didn't have a work permit so Damien Matthew and co took the team IIRC.
  • RedChaser said:

rananegra said:

And Etheridge?

Yes that's who @LenGlover was the first to suggest and didn't Etheridge play in the January 5-0 humiliation at Vicarage Road which resulted in the fan confrontation of Daisy on the train home? Luzon's first game although he didn't have a work permit so Damien Matthew and co took the team IIRC.
    Wiki says that he played two games in 2015 for us...
  • What about the “ever presents”?
    I reckon it’s only “stick of rock”, now that “Captain Fantastic” has retired.

Rudd?
  • drewman said:

Goalkeepers: Hamer / Thuram / Alnwick / Henderson / Dmitrovic / Pope / Phillips / Amos / Steer / Maynard-Brewer

Rudd?
    Just like Declan that one slipped by me...
  • RedChaser said:

rananegra said:

And Etheridge?

Was that when our supporters threatened to throw her under a train or was that at London Bridge or was it another 'poor-me' figment of her fantastic imagination?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2018

Etheridge?