Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Nice cup of tea and a few hobnobs for the lads and we will show them our worth in the second half.
  • Options
    And Aribo as per petrified of shooting, had at least 3 opportunities to pull the trigger and opted for the pass, someone needs to have a word and tell him you don't have to be a striker to have the odd effort on goal
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

Scoham said:

Leuth said:

I know Lapslie is one of our own, but he just isn't good enough yet

Look who he’s playing alongside.

Not one consistent reliable player. Bielik a young CB. Aribo a young midfielder. Fosu a young winger playing centrally who hasn’t been at his best this season.

They’re all talented players but not so effective playing together. Cullen, Reeves and Ward would all start if fit.
    And quite possibly the much-maligned Pratley would start for his experience, if he wasn't also injured.

So Cullen, Reeves, Ward, Clarke and Pratley are all unfit to play ( as well as JFC and Vetokele), yet some still want to slate Bowyer for not wishing to get further injuries.

Personally, I'd like us to make the play offs and at least have a chance of getting out of this league.
    Injured in training........so that's your argument down the pan. Players can get injured walking down the stairs (Taylor) opening a jar of beetroot or cutting an orange (D Bent). Pick your best players & play the fecking game. When Forest won the European Cup in 1978 their players played 70 games that season.

• Options
    Proper pissing down now
  • Options
    no need to panic. Just wait till the last 20mins when having that extra weeks rest really pays off...
  • Options
    Pissing it down, hopefully that will benefit us on the break because Taylor and Grant definitely will leave their defenders for dead in open space, fridge freezers their centre backs
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Proper pissing down now

I would say hide the brooms yet Oyston is such a stingy bastard they probably dont have any
  • Options

redman said:

We must start playing players in their actual position, fosu is a winger not a number 10, bielik is a CB not a CDM, then there is also Stevenson. Really don't want bowyer going to the Robbo route of square pegs in round holes just to fit your personal favourite formation. Tactical flexibility is just as important as tactical familiarity.

You may be right but we haven't got a no 10, CDM or LB fully fit!
    Yep... so don't play a diamond formation where you require a number 10 and a CDM was my point. Play a flat 4-4-2.
    Who would you play in the midfield 4? It’s not great however they line up.
  • Options

Pissing it down, hopefully that will benefit us on the break because Taylor and Grant definitely will leave their defenders for dead in open space, fridge freezers their centre backs

Dont worry; Blackpool will sub Tilt before he can be sent off!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only 2 shots for us and 1 on target is the problem.
  • Options

Only 2 shots for us and 1 on target is the problem.

Gotta be able to pass to each other before they can shoot
  • Options
    Couldn't get ifollow stream to work even with a VPN address in Asia (?) but paid £4.49 for a month's audio coverage of the Pool's games.

Not had time to read the comments on here but sounds as though our defence( apart from Steer) had a torrid time for the first 25 mins or so.....

Must admit I was rather concerned with the starting line up but guess Bow knows what he's doing.

I live in hope of a turnaround in the final 45.

COYA!!!!
  • Options
    Back under way
  • Options
    46' The second half is underway...

#bfc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Come on lads
  • Options
    Posted at
    49'
    Attempt missed. Lyle Taylor (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right.
  • Options
    Blackpool FC

Verified account

@BlackpoolFC
    22s22 seconds ago
    More
    51' - Lyle Taylor catches Bola late inside the Blackpool half. The Charlton forward is lucky not to get booked. (1-0)
  • Options
    Posted at
    51'
    Joseph Dodoo (Blackpool) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

Posted at
    51'
    Foul by Jason Pearce (Charlton Athletic).
  • Options
    FFS!!... commentator is saying that Tilt may well go off injured soon; means they'd completely get away with that blatant foul
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Couldn't get ifollow stream to work even with a VPN address in Asia (?) but paid £4.49 for a month's audio coverage of the Pool's games.

Not had time to read the comments on here but sounds as though our defence( apart from Steer) had a torrid time for the first 25 mins or so.....

Must admit I was rather concerned with the starting line up but guess Bow knows what he's doing.

I live in hope of a turnaround in the final 45.

COYA!!!!

The gift that keeps on giving
  • Options

That foul on Taylor is a joke, you can't be paid to be a pro ref and bottle decisions like that. It's so intentional and cynical

Should be made to go on record and explain exactly why he didn’t see that as a booking! As you say, ‘bottled it’.
  • Options
    53' Bauer gets in the way of Chris Taylor's effort.

#bfc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    53' Very, very wet conditions out there now with the rain hammering down.

#bfc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Blackpool FC

Verified account

@BlackpoolFC
    6s6 seconds ago
    More
    53' - A yellow card is now shown to Taylor for a blatant push. (1-0)
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Blackpool FC

Verified account

@BlackpoolFC
    6s6 seconds ago
    More
    53' - A yellow card is now shown to Taylor for a blatant push. (1-0)

Piss take from the ref!!
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    55' - Goal.

Charlton are level and appears to be an own goal.

(1-1)
  • Options
    Yeeeeessssss
  • Options
    Yes!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!