Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I was fearing the worst, but that is hilarious. If only all disputes ended like that.
  • edited December 2018
    Isn't that video @johnnybev1987 and @ShootersHillGuru on the transfer rumours thread :smile:
  • Isn't that video @johnnybev1987 and @ShootersHillGuru on the takeover thread :smile:

I will have to watch on lunch haha , although i haven't been on takeover thread for probably 6 months or more...
  • Isn't that video @johnnybev1987 and @ShootersHillGuru on the takeover thread :smile:

I will have to watch on lunch haha , although i haven't been on takeover thread for probably 6 months or more...
    Corrected!

Corrected!
    lol i am causing all sorts today :smile: lucky i didn't call you a liar..
  • Bloody foreigners, that is why we need Brexit to happen. If that was in the UK at least one of them would be suffering from gunshot or stab wounds in the middle of the road.
  • Is using just 1 finger cultural appropriation?
  • The one on the left is the impressive one!!... Shakes things up a bit by alternating between his left and right hand

The other one boring, just using the same old tactics (wonder if his name is Karl)
  • surely just two mates avin a larf and posing for the cellphone camera ?

there was a real tear up in the potteries between Port Vale and Stoke fans .. 11 arrests 'so far' say the police .. real bull in the china shop stuff .. boom boom ((:>)
  • surely just two mates avin a larf and posing for the cellphone camera ?

there was a real tear up in the potteries between Port Vale and Stoke fans .. 11 arrests 'so far' say the police .. real bull in the china shop stuff .. boom boom ((:>)

4,000 Stoke fans turned up for this to watch their U23 side for their first derby in 16 years. Some real venom being shown at the match.

Some really happy Vale fans in the Potteries at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

surely just two mates avin a larf and posing for the cellphone camera ?

4,000 Stoke fans turned up for this to watch their U23 side for their first derby in 16 years. Some real venom being shown at the match.

Some really happy Vale fans in the Potteries at the moment.
    Whether Vale or Stoke, they are still all miserable!