Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Statbank: FACR2 Charlton 0-2 Doncaster

thanks to the 30 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• I may be wrong but didnt their 1st go down as a Butler goal?
  • I may be wrong but didnt their 1st go down as a Butler goal?

No its been re-classified as a Marshall OG.
  • edited December 2018
    cafc-west said:

I may be wrong but didnt their 1st go down as a Butler goal?

That's exactly how I saw it and said so in the marks thread :sunglasses: .
  • edited December 2018
    cafc-west said:

Hadnt seen that haha, looked at FA Website and they have it down as a Butler goal
  • edited December 2018

cafc-west said:

Hadnt seen that haha, looked at FA Website and they have it down as a Butler goal
    But he chested it in Paulie otherwise Phillips would have saved it, it didn't deflect in off him and that's why I docked him a point.
  • RedChaser said:

cafc-west said:

But he chested it in Paulie otherwise Phillips would have saved it, it didn't deflect in off him and that's why I docked him a point.
    Not arguing with u, I havent seen it, just said that on the fa website it still says Butler and Marquis
  • I haven’t seen the goal and if Bow doesn’t care then nor do I. The statbank has taken the stats from the bbc site which gets them from the Press Ass’n, end of story
  • Surprised Reeves scored that high. Also shocked that the lack of caring has extended to a misspelling of Toby Stevenson’s name :wink:
  • Strong performance by the referee to claim second place!
  • Sponsored links:

• Especially as I was telling my son all the way through the game that I was going to shout out ‘oi ref, when’s it due mate, must be soon?’

The lad was mortified and I kept me mouth shut in the end. First time for everything.