Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackpool Roll Call

Now we've done the cup exit to death, it's back to league action for the first team next Saturday, so who's going and what will our numbers be?

Comments

• Preston to Blackpool will have a limited train service. A bus replacement will be in operation for some services.
  • This isn't going well, at this rate it'll be me @blackpool72, his mob and @clb74 :wink: .
  • RedChaser said:

This isn't going well, at this rate it'll be me @blackpool72, his mob and @clb74 :wink: .

I only do cup games
  • Me and my Dad are going despite every trip we've ever made to blackpool being totally miserable (including last year when we went twice, once when it got cancelled, once when it was the worst performance i've ever seen)
  • Going to this. Staying over in Blacpool Fri and Sat if anyone is out on the beer :smile:
  • was thinking of driving across .. see how I feel on Friday
  • Cant go, been there 3 times in the last few years...Plus the train journey is really tiring, as I have two train journeys to make on the 15th and 22nd to attend the home games.
  • Sponsored links:

• One of the best things about supporting Charlton over the past 52 years has been making life long friends who I still go with.
    Saturday will be know different some of the people I am going with Saturday were also with me at Blackpool in 72 including Kevin Hopkins who is flying over from Spain for this game.
    Anyway I apologise for going of topic.

2.1 Charlton.

Have a great day out....
  • My son and I will be there.
  • Up on the Friday, 5 at the game
  • going up Friday with JR , back on Sunday
  • Up on Friday night, home after the game on Sat. COYR
  • Sounds like you get a better seat behind the goal...Last few times a bit windy and cold in that side stand....
  • edited December 2018
    Croydon said:

Up on Friday night, home after the game on Sat. COYR

I'll have a good look round and if your not singing Allez, Allez @Croydon you'll give yourself away and I'll be over to say hello :wink:
  • Not going, feeling tired and have a slight thigh strain

RedChaser said:

This isn't going well, at this rate it'll be me @blackpool72, his mob and @clb74 :wink: .

Maybe rest some of the fans for Gillingham at home.
    Never mind home games, you lads take it easy and get yourselves fit for Pompey away then because I won't be doing that 600 mile round trip. :wink:
  • Not going but we better bloody win or Bowyer will get pelters and deservedly so.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not going but we better bloody win or Bowyer will get pelters and deservedly so.

Beds my fault bowyer took my advice from a Bromley meeting last season they named the side against truro , think the side had 2 or 3 1st teamers in it.
    I replied that's 2 or 3 too many
  • Sadly not making this one this time.

The feckin Northern Rail has been a pain in our butts far too long & with taxi fares making it an expensive as well as tiring day, we'll be watching via ifollow.

However we shall be at Fratton Park next Tuesday.
  • edited December 2018
    That's a shame @Fanny Fanackapan spare a thought for us poor souls who have had to suffer with it for ages and especially the service to Manchester which has been cancelled every weekend due to strike action until Christmas. This means I have to drive my Mrs everywhere for the Christmas presents shopping :angry:.
  • B
    RedChaser said:

That's a shame @Fanny Fanackapan spare a thought for us poor souls who have had to suffer with it for ages and especially the service to Manchester which has been cancelled every weekend due to strike action until Christmas. This means I have to drive my Mrs everywhere for the Christmas presents shopping :angry:.

I always thought the fine city of Stoke was the shopping capital of the North.
  • B

RedChaser said:

I always thought the fine city of Stoke was the shopping capital of the North.
    Yeh but the trains run from Stoke to Manchester Elfs so can't get to either :disappointed:
  • One of the best things about supporting Charlton over the past 52 years has been making life long friends who I still go with.
    Saturday will be know different some of the people I am going with Saturday were also with me at Blackpool in 72 including Kevin Hopkins who is flying over from Spain for this game.

2.1 Charlton.

Let’s hope you get in this time.
  • Acab said:

One of the best things about supporting Charlton over the past 52 years has been making life long friends who I still go with.

2.1 Charlton.

Let’s hope you get in this time.
    Well they let us both in in 2007 so I have a fifty fifty record.
    Conceded 5 goals both times so hopefully we can improve on that.
  • Anyone know if this is pay on the gate? Need one more adult ticket
  • J BLOCK said:

Anyone know if this is pay on the gate? Need one more adult ticket

The ground takes around 20k.

Charlton will take about 350 in a section of about 2000.

I take it you have not much knowledge of the away grounds.