Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live - Podcast out - FA Cup reaction plus exclusive John Robinson interview

edited December 2018 in General Charlton
Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

We're back live at 7pm this evening as we look back at yesterday's cup defeat and also have an extended exclusive interview with John Robinson.

We'll discuss the 2-0 home defeat against Donny, hearing the highlights and also an exclusive post-match interview with Lee Bowyer. We want your views on the performance and also the team selection - get involved below.

We also have an exclusive chat with John Robinson - the former midfielder talks at length about the 1998 play-off final and the rest of his time at the club.

Contact the studio -

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive
or Comment in this thread

Comments

• I have never left a game as angry as i was yesterday. FA cup game.. it had about as much about it as pre season friendly.What a way to treat fans ! If Lee Bowyer "wasn't fussed " then perhaps he should of had the decency to inform the fans of that fact !
    Surely as a manager you would want to win every game that comes along.
    Ok people will say about the importance of the league but i don't see why we cant have a go at having a cup run ... at least put a couple of first teamers on the bench,
    Anyway as i left the ground feeling aggrieved i have decided no more cup games for me. If the manager cant be bothered then why should us fans. Disgraceful ! From Sally Wyatt
  • angrybird said:

I have never left a game as angry as i was yesterday. FA cup game.. it had about as much about it as pre season friendly.What a way to treat fans ! If Lee Bowyer "wasn't fussed " then perhaps he should of had the decency to inform the fans of that fact !
    Ok people will say about the importance of the league but i don't see why we cant have a go at having a cup run ... at least put a couple of first teamers on the bench,
    Anyway as i left the ground feeling aggrieved i have decided no more cup games for me. If the manager cant be bothered then why should us fans. Disgraceful ! From Sally Wyatt

Clearly didnt go at home to Posh.

That for me is the angriest I have ever been leaving a game, I couldnt even speak
  • Hello Louis Happy Bithday Terry. Was John Robinson sitting in a chicken pen during the interview some funny noises in the background regards Mick Canty
  • angrybird said:

I have never left a game as angry as i was yesterday. FA cup game.. it had about as much about it as pre season friendly.What a way to treat fans ! If Lee Bowyer "wasn't fussed " then perhaps he should of had the decency to inform the fans of that fact !

That for me is the angriest I have ever been leaving a game, I couldnt even speak
    Actually yes i did. Only missed 10 home games in 20 years !
  • angrybird said:

angrybird said:

Wasnt having a go just Surprised how you are angrier with yesterday over the Posh game
  • angrybird said:

angrybird said:

I didn't think you was having a go, and yes i was fuming after the posh game but i felt it was an insult to fans to not even give it a go. Seeing LB saying he wasnt fussed did it for me. Couldn't believe a manager would say that. Saturday was a complete waste of time and money. At least i now know not to bother with cup games.
  • Really disappointed with the sucking up to LB on the interview with him on Charlton Live considering the disparaging comments he made about the FA Cup .
  • Excellent interview with John Robinson - what a top man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Blucher said:

Excellent interview with John Robinson - what a top man.

Yes he was excellent, a real pleasure to chat to.
  • :heart: John Robinson.

He does go on a bit though....(ask any ref)