Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Allez,Allez,Allez song

Comments

• Cracking song this .
  • @northstandsteve here you go mate;

'every saturday we follow
    the boys in red and white
    and now we have lee bowyer
    we’re f***ing dynamite
    sam bartram, jimmy seed
    we won the fa cup
    i know you won’t believe us
    but the reds are going '
    ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ
  • edited November 2018

Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit

Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit

I recommend Imodium plus. Oh and best give dairy produce a miss but drink plenty of water to flush the bug through and keep hydrated.
  • edited November 2018
    Croydon said:

Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit

Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit

This is actually better than the original.
    Not sure if you were at Walsall or Burton but the travelling fans seemed to like it but hey it's each to their own. Don't like it, don't join in, it don't make you a bad person.
  • RedChaser said:

Croydon said:

Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit

Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit

Not sure if you were at Walsall or Burton but the travelling fans seemed to like it but hey it's each to their own. Don't like it, don't join in, it don't make you a bad person.
    I tend to sing it anyway, just wish we could do better that's all!
  • RedChaser said:

Croydon said:

RedChaser said:

Croydon said:

Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit

Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit

I'm old school,very old school but the new renditions being sung are a breath of fresh air to me. I know you you don't like anything Palarsey and I get that but I just regard them as an irritation, the Spanners are the main rivals, always have been, always will be.
    Any noise is better than no noise
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2018

RedChaser said:

Croydon said:

RedChaser said:

Croydon said:

Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit

Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit

I'm old school,very old school but the new renditions being sung are a breath of fresh air to me. I know you you don't like anything Palarsey and I get that but I just regard them as an irritation, the Spanners are the main rivals, always have been, always will be.
    Any noise is better than no noise
    Yes agreed, both Bowyer and Pearce were very appreciative of the nonstop support at Burton. Standing about 10 yards from the drummer my hearing is just about retuning to normal. Small sacrifice for three points though :-)
  • Love Goodbye Horse , Valley Floyd Road etc. , but maybe they sound a bit tired . Allez Allez is certainly catching on .
  • It’s the fact that it’s already been sung by about 80 of the other 92 clubs that grates me. Team comes out with a new song and instantly half the football league copy it.

What happened to originality?

Since I was young......

When I was young we had our own songs. Next people will try to rework uniteds "pride of all Europe"
  • Don't get the problem, quite literally every song is a copy one way or another. It's either copied from another club that got the inspiration from a song or you are copying a real song and switching up the words. If it sounds catchy and people like it why not.

I would sooner here that than 'come on Charlton, come on Charlton'
  • It’s the fact that it’s already been sung by about 80 of the other 92 clubs that grates me. Team comes out with a new song and instantly half the football league copy it.

What happened to originality?

Spot on! Not unlike that awful 'woke up this morning' tosh. It started in Manchester (I believe?). In Manchester it deserves to stay.
  • first heard the tune being sung a couple of seasons ago by Athletico Madrid fans. they wave their scarfs when they do the allez allez bit.
  • Scousers started it on the concourse in Porto back in February. Spread everywhere since

‘We’ve conquered all of Europe. ‘We’re never gonna stop. ‘From Paris down to Turkey. ‘We’ve won the f***ing lot. ‘Bob Paisley and Bill Shankly. ‘The fields of Anfield Road. ‘We are loyal supporters. ‘And we come from Liverpool. ‘Allez, Allez, Allez

• Sponsored links:

• I made up one a while back...to the tune of Agadoo...boycotting at the mo,so not been given an airing (if it works)

Lee Bowyer,Bowyer,Bowyer
    Pushing Up The Football League
    Lee Bowyer,Bowyer,Bowyer
    Giving Us Something To Believe,
    Passing Left,Passing Right,
    Playing The Opposition Out Of Site,
    Scoring Goals,Defending Leads...
    All Of Us Dreaming Of What Charlton Could Achieve...

• I made up one a while back...to the tune of Agadoo...boycotting at the mo,so not been given an airing (if it works)

Lee Bowyer,Bowyer,Bowyer
    Lee Bowyer,Bowyer,Bowyer

Maybe change this
    We are Charlton remember

Lee Bowyer,Bowyer,Bowyer
    Lee Bowyer,Bowyer,Bowyer

Maybe change this
    We are Charlton remember
    Suggestions welcome...:),

Oi who said bin it...haha...!!
  • Anything that helps the atmosphere is good with me. I love away days and will join in next week.
  • Grating with me now.

Every teams doing it.
    non stop in the villa game, its not even a good song imo
  • edited May 2019
    Give us a C
    C
    H
    H