Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Three Wise Men to visit Bromley Addicks - Theo, Paddy and Nicky

Three wise men from the 1970s will be travelling to Bromley Addicks this 6 December.

Former manager Theo Foley, winger Colin Powell and keeper Nicky Johns will be the guests at Petts Wood Royal British Legion club in Queensway, Petts Wood on Thursday 6 December from 7.45 pm

Theo will be bring copies of his excellent new biography “Theo, Give Us a Ball” to sell and sign. There will be the usual open question and answer session and all Charlton fans are welcome.

Entry is free and there is a bar open from 5.00 pm

See you there.

Comments

• Has Nicky Johns still got @Curb_It phone number?

3 good guests, will try and get along to this.

I'll ring him back and ask him, if you like.

See you there.
  • When I saw the thread title I thought it was going to be Paddy McCarthy and Nicky Weaver.
  • When I saw the thread title I thought it was going to be Paddy McCarthy and Nicky Weaver.

January meeting along with Theo Logian
  • Impressive line-up from an era of football that I loved. Just a shame I didn't follow Charlton then!

How the hell have you remembered that one??
  • Curb_It said:

Has Nicky Johns still got @Curb_It phone number?

Always had a good pair of hands did Nicky.
  • Curb_It said:

Pretty amazing considering I can’t remember what I did yesterday.
  • Curb_It said:

Always had a good pair of hands did Nicky.
    Shame a Curb_it head lock finished his career!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Curb_It said:

No, no, no... you're barking up the wrong tree. After i had organised another, if I may say so, successful City Addicks (joking) i was thinking about who my next guests were going to be . Anyway a few days later i get a garbled voice mail from a man saying he's Nicky Johns and he would like to attend as a guest. Very excited i rang up Ian bragging that an ex Charlton player had called me personally.

A few days later Ian told me it was him who had prank called me. Sadly i hadnt recognised his voice.

Still makes me laugh
  • Bump

Next week
  • No sign of a virgin in Bromley then Henners?
  • Only the Palace fans
  • Curb_It said:

No, no, no... you're barking up the wrong tree. After i had organised another, if I may say so, successful City Addicks (joking) i was thinking about who my next guests were going to be . Anyway a few days later i get a garbled voice mail from a man saying he's Nicky Johns and he would like to attend as a guest. Very excited i rang up Ian bragging that an ex Charlton player had called me personally.

A few days later Ian told me it was him who had prank called me. Sadly i hadnt recognised his voice.

Ian can do a Bristol accent? Going to ask to hear that!
  • I'll be there with GHF. Arsene told me yesterday she plans to be there also. Great guests.
  • Great, see you there.

• Three wise men from the 1970s will be travelling to Bromley Addicks this 6 December.

Former manager Theo Foley, winger Colin Powell and keeper Nicky Johns will be the guests at Petts Wood Royal British Legion club in Queensway, Petts Wood on Thursday 6 December from 7.45 pm

Theo will be bring copies of his excellent new biography “Theo, Give Us a Ball” to sell and sign. There will be the usual open question and answer session and all Charlton fans are welcome.

Entry is free and there is a bar open from 5.00 pm

See you there.

Who ever organised this well done....shame miles away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not miles away, it's in Bromley.

Where else would Bromley Addicks meet? : - )

Miles away from me

Miles away from me
    You have a car?

Miles away from me
    You have a car?
    Indeed.... Would you make the trip down here...

Miles away from me
    You have a car?
    Indeed.... Would you make the trip down here...
    Who you got going down your way

• Simon Inglis speaking in Bromley tonight about local sporting history- may be of interest to some on here

• Simon Inglis speaking in Bromley tonight about local sporting history- may be of interest to some on here

Really? Wheres that as would like to go.

• Bromley history society- if you go, any chance of a write up