Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Walking Dead

1161718192022»

Comments

• This series has the potential to be the best since the first series

Opie from sons of anarchy is playing the main nasty bastard, some careless gaoloring has the potential to open a new sweaty front too

Sad character death too
  • Just finished series 7. Found myself fast forwarding most of the chit chat as it was getting dull. Had to laugh when the tiger appeared out of nowhere to attack the saviours. Just because it’s out of camera view does that mean no one else can see it ffs!!!!
  • Last nights episode was really good. They’ve turned it round the last few episodes and it looks like it’s back. Whisperers are properly creepy the way Jesus swung at him and he dodged and mullered him made me feel weird.
  • edited November 2018

Last nights episode was really good. They’ve turned it round the last few episodes and it looks like it’s back. Whisperers are properly creepy the way Jesus swung at him and he dodged and mullered him made me feel weird.

Jesus' death was forced by the actor not being happy with the direction the show put Jesus in, in the comic he is one of the most important and most dangerous members of the crew... They literally wasted his character by letting him rot at hilltop.

Didn't stop me feeling some sadness at his death.
  • I wish I had caught up before reading this
  • Dazzler21 said:

Last nights episode was really good. They’ve turned it round the last few episodes and it looks like it’s back. Whisperers are properly creepy the way Jesus swung at him and he dodged and mullered him made me feel weird.

Jesus' death was forced by the actor not being happy with the direction the show put Jesus in, in the comic he is one of the most important and most dangerous members of the crew... They literally wasted his character by letting him rot at hilltop.

Didn't stop me feeling some sadness at his death.
    Yeah it was a waste of a character, he had depth and also was a proper ninja. Apart from last night
  • Fairly decent start to the second half of the series, bit slow at times but not too bad. Hopefully they don't overplay the are they / are they not whisperers card too much. 
  • Back to killing all the edge characters.

Hope Carol becomes ruthless again. The same for Ezekiel and Daryl.
  • Plus... What an awful security situation they have between the camps... why wouldn't you have people from all 3 camps at the gate to confirm people as they arrived?
  • Not been able to get my head round last couple of episodes with all the time hoping. Spent half the time confused to the order of things. Hope it goes out with Big Bang next week 
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    Back to killing all the edge characters.

Hope Carol becomes ruthless again. The same for Ezekiel and Daryl.
    I dunno, Enid and Tara are pretty main characters. Henry was a boy making constant bad decisions who I did not warm to. 

I'm a long time defender of the walking dead and the first half if this series started brilliantly the second half has been pretty shit if I'm honest. I think I get what they are doing and I'm happy to keep faith but up until this week's episode I've been pretty let down 
  • Rick Grimes is a Charlton fan 

• Enid’s death gutted me. One of my favorite characters on the show.
  • I still haven't forgotten Beth...

That one stung.... 😭