Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 18/19

Comments

• Options
    Points by quarter:

1st - 20
    2nd - 26
    3rd - 24
    4th - 35
  • Options

This is a good point, a team with 4 first round picks and 2 all timers in Donald and Suh up front giving up 51 points. Yes they forced turnovers but still allowed absurd points.
  • Options
    Great game.
    I think although it ended in favour of the Rams the Chiefs won’t be too bothered. They know their D is a mess, but if you can put up 51 points against the Rams you’re going to have a chance in any game.
    Would love to see this Chiefs offense vs the Bears D.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Great game.
    I think although it ended in favour of the Rams the Chiefs won’t be too bothered. They know their D is a mess, but if you can put up 51 points against the Rams you’re going to have a chance in any game.

Chiefs v Saints would be great too.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Exhausted, disappointed but still feeling so so positive too.
    I think everyone was expecting a high scoring, exciting game but that surpassed everything.

Teams scoring 50+ points before last nights game had a record of 216-0

Chiefs gave up 5 turnovers and 85 penalty yards but still scored 51.

Chiefs now averaging 45.5 points per game.....in their defeats!!!
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Great game.

terrific game .. looking at the score .. is it NFL or NBA ?
  • Options

I think everyone was expecting a high scoring, exciting game but that surpassed everything.

Ridiculous amount of flags in last night's game. Especially for the Cheifs it seemed.

From CBS: Blakeman and company threw 21 flags, resulting in 195 yards worth of penalties. And that figure doesn't even include the flags that were thrown and picked up (more than one) or the penalties that were declined.

According to this Cheifs gave up 135 yards on penalties last night.

• Options

Ridiculous amount of flags in last night's game. Especially for the Cheifs it seemed.

From CBS: Blakeman and company threw 21 flags, resulting in 195 yards worth of penalties. And that figure doesn't even include the flags that were thrown and picked up (more than one) or the penalties that were declined.

I though it was more than 85 when watching but obviously wasn't keeping count.
    Then I had a quick search this morning before I posted and found 2 or 3 places reporting 85 so went with that.
  • Options
    edited November 2018

I though it was more than 85 when watching but obviously wasn't keeping count.
    Then I had a quick search this morning before I posted and found 2 or 3 places reporting 85 so went with that.
    I think the 195 number is combined for both sides. The 135 figure could be last week if that table hasn't been updated.
  • Options
    Watched first 2 quarters last night and finished today, what a game! Both went for it and lots of good plays, obviously defense wise there were a few mistakes but attack! attack! attack! is great to watch.

Mahones is class to think its his rookie year (correct me if i am wrong)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Watched first 2 quarters last night and finished today, what a game! Both went for it and lots of good plays, obviously defense wise there were a few mistakes but attack! attack! attack! is great to watch.

Mahones is class to think its his rookie year (correct me if i am wrong)

Great game. For me it's the best I've seen.

Mahomes rookie year was last year but he sat all but week 17 behind Alex Smith. This is first full year as a starter.
  • Options
    Yeah technically Mahomes isn’t a rookie but for all intents and purposes he might as well be.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Hue Jacksons back in the fold and glad to have him again

I see Bengals were the first team in history to give 500 yards in 3 consecutive games
    Let's hope they keep it going this week.
    Fortunately for us we will miss seeing (according to injury reports) yet another elite QB up against us😊 so there maybe some hope
    Lamar Jackson is coming for you...
    Which nfl rookie record do you think he will break against us?

Sweepstake anyone??
    QB rushing yards by a rookie on debut.

Sounds like it'll be Flacco anyway.
    Good call Red!!!
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Hue Jacksons back in the fold and glad to have him again

I see Bengals were the first team in history to give 500 yards in 3 consecutive games
    Let's hope they keep it going this week.
    Fortunately for us we will miss seeing (according to injury reports) yet another elite QB up against us😊 so there maybe some hope
    Lamar Jackson is coming for you...
    Which nfl rookie record do you think he will break against us?

Sweepstake anyone??
    QB rushing yards by a rookie on debut.

Sounds like it'll be Flacco anyway.
    Good call Red!!!
    Unreal. It's all been lost after last night's game obviously but that was a very impressive debut from Lamar Jackson. It's already getting on my nerves how dismissive people are of him as a passer. Watch any college tape or even his throws on Sunday. Now time to go get Le'Veon Bell to partner him...
  • Options
    Just watched the highlights of that Rams Chiefs game. Wowzers. Mahomes and Goff are machines.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Just watched the highlights of that Rams Chiefs game. Wowzers. Mahomes and Goff are machines.

Especially when it is now illegal to do anything to slow down receivers or even touch QBs nowadays. I wonder what some of the stats would be if we were still paying by the rules of the 1990s or 1980s. I suspect the fear of hits like this would pretty much stop recievers from daring to go over the middle with impunity like they do now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qqBaTlVVYo
  • Options
    The Bucs has more yards against the Redskins than the Rams has against the Chiefs.

The Rams scored 54 points and the Bucs scored er 3 points
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

The Bucs has more yards against the Redskins than the Rams has against the Chiefs.

The Rams scored 54 points and the Bucs scored er 3 points

The Rams have Sean McVay. Dirk Koetter took over playcalling duties for that game for some reason.
  • Options
    The Bucs/Redskins game was week 10 by the way, not this week.
  • Options
    just finished the chiefs/rams game. great game had everything. reminded me of one of the first NFL games I watched that got me really interested in the game. Jets/Dolphins in 1986 finished 51-45 in overtime.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Monday's game was the 1045th unique score in NFL history.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Monday's game was the 1045th unique score in NFL history.

Scorigami!
  • Options
    Ha - not seen that site

who knew you could actually score 1pt from a safety when defending a PAT !!!!

• Options

Thanksgiving games today:

5.30pm - Bears @ Lions
    9.30pm Redskins @ Cowboys
    1.20am Falcons @ Saints

I'm going for Bears, Cowboys and Saints in those three.
  • Options
    sneaking suspicion the lions win it. think the bears QB is out isnt he?
  • Options

5.30pm - Bears @ Lions
    1.20am Falcons @ Saints

Reluctantly agree with this. Httr!
  • Options
    kigelia said:

sneaking suspicion the lions win it. think the bears QB is out isnt he?

Trubisky is out yes, but if there’s one QB who knows the Nagy system it’s Chase Daniel.

Kerryon Johnson a massive miss for the Lions too, they won’t have the guy who arguably gave the Bears the biggest struggle against the run game.

Bears win by 10
  • Options

5.30pm - Bears @ Lions
    1.20am Falcons @ Saints

Looking good, might get a NowTV pass for the day.

I've always kinda had a soft spot for the Bears but have no idea why.
  • Options
    EastStand said:

5.30pm - Bears @ Lions
    1.20am Falcons @ Saints

Looking good, might get a NowTV pass for the day.

I've always kinda had a soft spot for the Bears but have no idea why.
    Me too. No idea why either. I've seen them play in Chicago so that's maybe why. Fun to watch this year too and I'm a big fan of Nagy.