Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mansfield v. Charlton - FA Cup - ***Match Thread ***

Comments

• Options
    Mansfield Town FC

Verified account

@mansfieldtownfc
    26s26 seconds ago
    More
    25' | #Stags 0-0 Charlton

So close! Pearce sees his header deflect just wide of the post!
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Oh wait it was Phillips, thought it was Sarr who saved that one. Need new glasses

I thought it was both who kept it off the line?
  • Options
    25' Sweeney heads at goal for the Stags and Pratley deflects his effort wide.

#stags 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    sounds like an interesting game...........just a shame BBC are hardly showing anything from it. Like Sky they hate us.
  • Options

sounds like an interesting game...........just a shame BBC are hardly showing anything from it. Like Sky they hate us.

No-one likes us. We don't care.

As our "friends" down the road say.
  • Options
    http://www.hesgoal.com/news/36866/Mansfield_Town_vs_Charlton_Athletic.html this link has worked flawlessly in good quality for me
  • Options
    28' Marshall breaks into the box and Mal Benning inadvertently blocks the ball with his arm. Not too many appeals and no penalty given.

#stags 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Think Marshall got a bit lucky there... Was never a penalty for handball and him stopping let them counter attack
  • Options
    Mansfield Town FC

Verified account

@mansfieldtownfc
    48s48 seconds ago
    More
    29' | #Stags 0-0 Charlton

Pearce receives treatment after going down. The defender is back on his feet and we're back under way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    31' Sarr gets in the way of a low Hamilton cross to concede a corner.

#stags 0 #cafc 0
  • Options

Don't understand only having 5 on the bench. Why not bring another couple of kids

The u18 played yesterday and need to rest today plus no one else in the U23 will ever play in the 1st team.
  • Options
    32' Mansfield take the corner short but no-one in the middle can connect with Benning's inviting ball into the box.

#stags 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Mansfield taking control a bit since the Grant miss
  • Options
    Sarr to be arrested after the game for knocking a copper's helmet off her bonce after conceding a corner
  • Options
    34' Youngster Taylor Maloney is booked for a late tackle on Bishop.

#stags 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    36' Grant flicks an Ajose cross wide for the Addicks.

#stags 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    It's not the most exciting game I've seen
  • Options
    38' Lapslie is booked for catching Mellis on the ankle on the half-way line.

#stags 0 #cafc 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Why the fuck did I get up at 5:30 am to watch this. What is actually wrong me?

You are a Charlton supporter, say no more :smiley:
  • Options

Once it is in you mate that's it.

FA Cup... Charlton? I should be a thousand miles away from this thread... But
  • Options

You wanted to witness a big cup week for Charlton?
  • Options
    Ajose makes me want to throw things at my TV.
  • Options
    43' Hamilton cuts the ball back for Tyler Walker and the Mansfield man's shot flies over the bar.

#stags 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    It’s the hope that kills you....
  • Options
    oh dear
  • Options
    According to the BBC stats we've yet to have a shot on target. Shocking. You wont win games that way.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    LMAO!

Great finish tbf.
  • Options
    45' Goal. CJ Hamilton fires a shot home via the inside of the post.

#stags 1 #cafc 0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!