Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

International Cricket excluding England 2018/19

I know AA tends to start threads for specific comps like Big Bash, but this is for all International cricket not relating to England.

Windies seem to have found a superstar in Shimron Hetmyer from Guyana and believe he could be the next million dollar auction buy for the IPL - age 21 , he has an average of 79 from 3 matches in the current ODI series against India with total runs of 237 and an incredible strike rate of 145.
Along with Hetmyer, Shai Hope is storming along in the series with a current average of 125.
Looking forward to seeing them in the World Cu next year.

Comments

• edited October 2018
    Also, SL has a history of producing 'different' players in the vein of Murali and Malinga, they now seem to have unearthed another one in Kamindu Mendis who bowls spin ambidextrously? and batted at no 5 on his debut yesterday, and does look a tidy batter too.
  • Third T20i between Pakistan and Australia today. Pakistan are unreal in this format, and will be eyeing up a whitewash
  • McBobbin said:

Third T20i between Pakistan and Australia today. Pakistan are unreal in this format, and will be eyeing up a whitewash

Most of the non sub continent countries struggle in the ultra slow conditions in the Middle East.
  • 3 consecutive ODI hundreds for Kohli. He's miles ahead of everyone else as the best batsman in world cricket
  • India show they're not a one man team as the amass 377 off their 50 overs. Only 12 for Kholi but 100's for Rohit (Daddy) and Rayudu. Windies managed to lose by a whopping 224 runs.
  • Oz currently 39-3 chasing 320+ against SA in deciding ODI.
  • 72-3 off 21 - RRR already 8.65
  • Rabada currently has figures of 5-3-9-1
  • Rabada currently has figures of 5-3-9-1

Whereas, at the other end , Tahir has 6-0-48-0
  • 146-4 off 30 - they say double your score after 30 - could be close.
    RRR 8.75
  • Sponsored links:

• 205-4 off 38
    RRR 9.7
  • edited November 2018
    215 off 40.
    106 needed off 10 - or 106 off 60 balls
  • 226-5 off 41.2
    Marsh out for 106
    Faf bowling out his 4th and 5th bowlers. Leaving Rabada,Steyn and Ngidi for the last 6/7
  • edited November 2018
    255-6 off 45

66 needed off 30
  • 265-6 off 47.
    56 needed off 18
    SA's game methinks
  • 276-6 off 48
    just the mere task of 45 needed off 2 off Rabada and Steyn.
  • 278-7 off 1
    RRR 43 !
  • 280-9 off 50
    SA win by 40 runs
    Rabada finished with figures of 10-3-40-3 including a double-wicket last over.
    I always love seeing Oz's RRR sky-rocketing !
  • Here we go folks! India to bat first...
  • edited December 2018
    Struggling at 25-3 with Kholi one of those. Ball by ball radio coverage (ABC) of the whole series on BBC Radio5Live Sports Xtra for those without BT Sport. Vaughny's managed to get himself into the commentary box on the telly. Not sure if we are getting C9's commentary or BT's, certainly C9 pictures.
  • Sponsored links:

• Australia still have a great attack, and India's batting didn't look that brilliant last summer, other than Kohli
  • Doesn't help when your top order flashes at everything outside off
  • Some very strange headwear on the field, some of the Aussie caps look distinctly blue!
  • Australia still have a great attack, and India's batting didn't look that brilliant last summer, other than Kohli

Be no good over here when we prepare bunsens for next year and play 4 spinners..... :smile:
  • Just so good to have live Test cricket on during the night. Love it.
  • Riviera said:

Struggling at 25-3 with Kholi one of those. Ball by ball radio coverage (ABC) of the whole series on BBC Radio5Live Sports Xtra for those without BT Sport. Vaughny's managed to get himself into the commentary box on the telly. Not sure if we are getting C9's commentary or BT's, certainly C9 pictures.

Woman in the commentary box so must be BT; C9 have not evolved that far.
  • 41-4 or 4-41 as they say Down Under.
  • they're batting like actual morons, my god
  • remember tendulkar's 240 in australia without cover drives? do that ffs
  • edited December 2018
    Leuth said:

they're batting like England do in Australia, my god