Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Je suis Gravesend and Northfleet
  • Can't see this ending well. Only a matter of time before they're not paid at all by the looks of it. I reckon the collapse of Paramount Park is a big factor in him pulling back his investment. This is always the danger when you have 1 rich person bankrolling the whole project, especially at non league level. I'm an Ebbsfleet fan, so of course I hope things get sorted, but football rivalries aside, I wouldn't like to see any club go out of business
  • should of never spent money on that soulless stand they've gone and built there.
  • iainment said:

Should this be aired?
    After all it's a personal matter for those effected. McMahon should be ashamed.
    I expect someone on here will have words with him.

Well, he is an employee of the club, he knows the facts and is giving the facts, not spreading rumours he can't back up and which actually turn out to be wrong.

Other than that very similar to the time you posted false information on here.
  • should of never spent money on that soulless stand they've gone and built there.

Agree. That stand is bloody awful!
  • iainment said:

Should this be aired?

Is this the most ironic post ever made on CL ?
  • Does appear to be going pear shaped there. Bad times
  • iainment said:

Should this be aired?

Must be pretty close.

Agree. That stand is bloody awful!
    its annoying as I used to stand there. all they had to do was replace the rusty roof of the old stand, maybe lift it a few feet so those at the back of the terrace can see the whole pitch, keep the terracing and you're done.

unfortunately they had these plans for some sort of modern ground with a hotel and other facilities. soon as I saw the plans I knew that it would ruin, for me anyway, a ground which I felt had some character and that I enjoyed going to. shame.
  • Sponsored links:

• iainment said:

Should this be aired?

Well, he is an employee of the club, he knows the facts and is giving the facts, not spreading rumours he can't back up and which actually turn out to be wrong.

Other than that very similar to the time you posted false information on here.
    FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!
  • A strange situation. Not having a go at anyone, but I do remember posters here wondering if Ebsfleet might become a threat to Charlton with their rich and ambitious owner
  • Are we sure they know their pay day?
  • A strange situation. Not having a go at anyone, but I do remember posters here wondering if Ebsfleet might become a threat to Charlton with their rich and ambitious owner

Why pay Ebbsfleet players when your about to buy Charlton?
  • I am sure this has happened to many clubs this year.... Enjoy the moment.
  • iainment said:

Should this be aired?

It has the word ‘ironic’ in it but I doubt it’s the most ironic post, imo
  • edited October 2018

iainment said:

Should this be aired?

Must be pretty close.
    Come on, it was a question.
  • edited October 2018

iainment said:

Should this be aired?

Hardly like 10000 spoons when you need a knife
    True, but 5,000 cockneys can’t play a tune you can’t recognise with one knife

Why pay Ebbsfleet players when your about to buy Charlton?
    *you’re
  • Sponsored links:

• Says a lot the terrace behind the goal hasn’t been built on yet despite planning permission being given ages ago.
  • Felt sorry for them reading this thread.

Then I clicked the link and saw their manager with his suit, jumper and tie combo, clearly thinking he's the bollox. No sympathy now. Fucking glorified Sunday league prick.

Someone shake the prick and his 'fashionable' locks.

• iainment said:

Should this be aired?

Hardly like 10000 spoons when you need a knife
    True, but 5,000 cockneys can’t play a tune you can’t recognise with one knife
    Or a rain on your wedding day, or traffic when youre already late or good advice that you just didnt take- bloody Alannis Morrisette!
  • Ebbsfleet United Football Club can announce today that manager Daryl McMahon has left the club by mutual consent.
    https://www.ebbsfleetunited.co.uk/club-statement-daryl-mcmahon/
  • They can fuck right off if they've got any ideas about Steve King at Welling!
  • They can fuck right off if they've got any ideas about Steve King at Welling!

Would you go to a company who had paid it's staff late 8 times in 10 months?

Agreed whoever designed that is a muppet.
  • Strange timing seeing that Ebbsfleet won on Saturday. Or did McMahon instigate it himself?
  • Hopefully all this doesnt effect the people working @ the club in the background like @BDL
  • Is Varney still involved?