Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Decline

On 24/8/2013 Charlton v Doncaster Match Thread there were 24 pages of comments.
Yesterdays Match Thread had 11 pages.

Comments

• Amazing the difference a spot of bad weather can make.
  • No train spotting meetings today?
  • On 24/8/2013 Charlton v Doncaster Match Thread there were 24 pages of comments.

All the boycotters attended
  • It might be that some people watch or listen to the match live?
  • And the rugby was on.
  • Watched from Denmark. ;)
  • T_C_E said:

Watched from Denmark. ;)

Not staying in St Truiden,then.
  • Solidgone said:

And the rugby was on.

as it was yesterday .. somehow England beat SA by one point .. next Saturday England play NZ .. we play at Mansfield on Sunday of course ((:>)
  • Sponsored links:

• One day we are not allowed to post during a match, the next day we get moaned at for not doing so.
  • also we won, always fewer posts when we win as less to moan about
  • Bit harsh comparing in to a game with 4 goals a red card, doncaster players working to remove water from pitch and then eventually suspended.
  • On 24/8/2013 Charlton v Doncaster Match Thread there were 24 pages of comments.

Do you want me to add some silly comments when there is not much happening in the game and if so, how many pages must I fill :smiley:
  • kellycafc said:

Bit harsh comparing in to a game with 4 goals a red card, doncaster players working to remove water from pitch and then eventually suspended.

Best moment for me was Johnnie Jackson sweeping the water back on to the pitch. Priceless.
  • AFKA has some very valid points.
  • What great times we used to have before that bastard Duchatelet sorted the pitch out:

That’s a crazy comparison.

One is for a match when we had someone providing constant written commentary, and the game was abandoned in farce circumstances, and where the thread was not closed after the game as no post match thread was put up.

And the other was all the opposite of that
    why let facts get in the way of a good story.

• My favourite episode of Brasseye