Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Doncaster - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Can we please have a few more of you giving the team the reverse of the commentator's curse by dissing their shooting skills?

Our goal difference could do with a further boost! :)
  • Options

I think we need one more goal to be safe.

I think we need 3 more goals to party! :smile:

• Options
    When did we revert to the old offside law that play gets stopped even if the offside player doesn't touch it?
  • Options

I think we need one more goal to be safe.

Don't we always.
  • Options
    44' Great, deep delivery by Reeves, but ref blows for a foul. Couldn't see much wrong there.

#cafc 2 #drfc 0
  • Options
    45+1' One minute added.

#cafc 2 #drfc 0
  • Options
    Corner to Charlton ...

Ref somehow finds a free kick to Donny as the cross came in, probably to spare the keeper who has been awful on crosses so far.

One ninute stoppage time, another free kick to Charlton 25 yards out, just left of central ...
  • Options
    Finally a booking.
  • Options
    Here we go...
  • Options

When did we revert to the old offside law that play gets stopped even if the offside player doesn't touch it?

It's an old referee.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    45+1 Cynical foul from Anderson on Aribo earns the Donny man a yellow card.
    We have a free-kick 25 yards from goal in a good position.

#cafc 2 #drfc 0
  • Options
    45+2 Mason booked for mouthing off as the ref puts the wall back.

#cafc 2 #drfc 0
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Hit the post from our FK
  • Options
    It's nearly 4 o clock and still playing. Strictly will have started by the time this game finishes.
  • Options
    Ward's free kick strikes the post, Reeves (?) follow up goes just wide.

HT 2-0
  • Options
  • Options
    Ref counted out about 15 yards for the wall. Useless.
  • Options
    Good going so far, just got to keep it up !
  • Options
    It's always good when the opposition have to play their reserve keeper, who's shit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ward is useless at free kicks. No idea why he takes them.
  • Options
    Lovely, probably the best half of football i've seen us play ever in my life
  • Options
    Thread made good reading first half. Hope we can continue to remain on top second half and get the three points. Nervous but feeling good.
  • Options
    Watch out for Marquis second half.
  • Options
    Honouring Seb.

Some fabulous attacking play in first half.
  • Options

Lovely, probably the best half of football i've seen us play ever in my life

Is anyone still doubting the quality of Reeves? I mean probably
  • Options

Watch out for Marquis second half.

Is he your love child or something ??
  • Options
    Lovely first half from Charlton yet could have been worse when Doncaster almost scored a carbon copy of the one last week

The difference though for me is Karlan Grant!!

Doncaster just cant handle him and he's been everyone, winning three corners (one of which the goal came from), he's dropped back and gotten a few interceptions to stop their attacks and deservedly has a goal, should technically have two yet cant complain too much
  • Options
    What's happened to Valley Pass, it's now like YouTube where you can't turn the phone off or open another window without losing the sound. Maybe it's to stop illegal streaming while using their commentary?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!