Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL Fantasy League

As suggested, have opened a separate thread for the Fantasy League to keep the NFL thread on topic.

Comments

• Cheers mate
  • MrOneLung said:

As suggested, have opened a separate thread for the Fantasy League to keep the NFL thread on topic.

Elliott for Kelce and a 3rd rounder next year?! Not sure if that was a joke (it's a funny joke if it is, btw)
  • After a decent start my fantasy team has completely gone off the rails.

If I finish with the worst record will I get the first pick in next seasons draft?
  • Sanders, Johnson, Eagles D/ST and Roethlisberger

Willing to trade any of those out.
  • edited November 2018
    se9addick said:

After a decent start my fantasy team has completely gone off the rails.

If I finish with the worst record will I get the first pick in next seasons draft?

Up to the commish but it usually autogenerates draft order.
  • I'm willing to trade away Shepherd and McCoy
  • I’m pretty happy with Jackson for Peterson, just got to hope Thomas can step it up in Houston.
  • PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

Elliott for Kelce and a 3rd rounder next year?! Not sure if that was a joke (it's a funny joke if it is, btw)
    ‘Twas a joke.
    Can you even trade draft picks?
  • MrOneLung said:

PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

‘Twas a joke.
    Can you even trade draft picks?
    I think you actually can.
  • You can in some fantasy leagues, usually dynasty ones.
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m pretty happy with Jackson for Peterson, just got to hope Thomas can step it up in Houston.

I mean given my RB stable I'm pretty happy to get a decent wideout with big upside, especially as Fitzmagic is back under centre and given he's still technically a backup, he'll be dynamite for a while!
  • I think Peterson is a shrewd addition in that trade.
  • @stackitsteve that is harsh defeat !!
  • I think Peterson is a shrewd addition in that trade.

They've been equally useless this week!
  • MrOneLung said:

@stackitsteve that is harsh defeat !!

Always a dangerous thing to say when he's got Aaron Rodgers left to play...
  • PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

@stackitsteve that is harsh defeat !!

Always a dangerous thing to say when he's got Aaron Rodgers left to play...
    32 points, even against this Patriots D, feels a little too much. Will probably lose with a score of 130+ though which is real bad luck
  • :disappointed:

Unbelievable. To be fair though I've had all the luck go against me so far this season so nice to see it fall my way for once!
  • I had 5th highest score of the week and I also lost.

• C'mon Zeke baby c'mon, papa needs a new set of braggin' rights...
  • Sponsored links:

• can we get anyone to take over the Thrill Hills squad ?

Who was the original owner ?
  • MrOneLung said:

can we get anyone to take over the Thrill Hills squad ?

Who was the original owner ?

I'll swap...
  • edited November 2018
    Want to put it out there that I may be the Karl Robinson of NFL fantasy in that I'm unhappy with my inherited squad (autodraft), play the same formation every week and haven't been as active in the transfer market as I'd have liked. I also bring in the same players in every league... Aaron Jones is my Ricky Holmes.

Anyway, they're the best coached team in the league... they'll tell you that. Have we won games? No... but could another manager come in and change that? No...

The point of this post... I hereby declare everyone in my team available for trades, might relax a little on my normal stance of demanding way too much value. They're all bloody useless.

Edit: Probably forgot to add the strongest comparison in that my team is doing terribly with me at the helm.
  • Come on Paddy, dont tease us with a deleted post in the main NFL thread about and then not put anything here !!!
  • MrOneLung said:

Come on Paddy, dont tease us with a deleted post in the main NFL thread about and then not put anything here !!!

Hahaha it's great that this is the week I play the Christian McCaffrey owner hahaha haha ha

Yeah.
  • PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

Come on Paddy, dont tease us with a deleted post in the main NFL thread about and then not put anything here !!!

Hahaha it's great that this is the week I play the Christian McCaffrey owner hahaha haha ha

Yeah.
    You think you have it bad. My opponent had Cam Newton whilst I had Roethlisberger and the Steelers D.
  • Yeah we have 1 spot available if anyone wants it. The team has Todd Gurley so it still has a shot of the playoffs
  • especially as our division is shit !!
  • Yeah we have 1 spot available if anyone wants it. The team has Todd Gurley so it still has a shot of the playoffs

Might be worth mentioning it in the main thread.
  • Happy to take up the spare spot if it is available?