Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FAO Ricky Otto

Your prayers have been answered mate:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45735061

Comments

• I can't believe what I've just read.
  • "She was 100% surprised".

Noticeably not "impressed".

• £3k a pop! I’d rather have a pencil dick.

You can have 3 quarter of mine for a grand mate, still leave me with plenty

But it's another 2 grand to take it out all the way.
  • what the actual fuck ?!?!
  • How self-obssessed has the world become?

But it's another 2 grand to take it out all the way.
    For the amount of use I get out 9f it, I'll chuck it in for gratis
  • Yeesh. I get that people have confidence issues and if they need to deal with them a certain way then whatever, but not via unregulated injections! You're paying three grand to have someone stick a needle in your fella, knowing that it might get infected and stop working. Noooooo. Stop that!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2018

Yeesh. I get that people have confidence issues and if they need to deal with them a certain way then whatever, but not via unregulated injections! You're paying three grand to have someone stick a needle in your fella, knowing that it might get infected and stop working. Noooooo. Stop that!

I don't injecting stuff into your penis is going to solve anyone's confidence issue. It's just indicative of how warped our society is.

100 years ago youngsters were fighting in the trenches and now their biggest issue is spending too much time looking at their dick.
  • I'm hoping the surgeon administrating the injection in the photo was saying "it's just a little prick"

"Oh you have met Rodney then" :smiley:
  • edited October 2018
    From the article, it looks as though the first man to experience flaccid girth was more interested in walking round his local gym with his enhanced todger out following the surgery than pleasing his g/friend.
  • Remember watching a programme years ago and this guy had had his penis enlarged.

When asked what the ladies thought of it, he said that they'd said 'no way is that thing going anywhere near me'.

Can't do much for his self esteem.
  • edited October 2018

£3k a pop! I’d rather stick with my pencil dick.

Winky face
  • Plenty of girls have a boob job to boost their confidence. Is there really much difference?
  • Plenty of girls have a boob job to boost their confidence. Is there really much difference?

I think there is a difference between boobs and a penis. It says a lot about our society that people are so obssessed with their appearance.
  • Did you break away from looking in the mirror to type that?
  • iaitch said:

Did you break away from looking in the mirror to type that?

Too busy taking selfies

I think there is a difference between boobs and a penis.
    Rules to live by. Get this on a t-shirt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeesh. I get that people have confidence issues and if they need to deal with them a certain way then whatever, but not via unregulated injections! You're paying three grand to have someone stick a needle in your fella, knowing that it might get infected and stop working. Noooooo. Stop that!

100 years ago youngsters were fighting in the trenches and now their biggest issue is spending too much time looking at their dick.
    I'd call it progress actually.
  • Uboat said:

Plenty of girls have a boob job to boost their confidence. Is there really much difference?

I have a tattoo with this - preparing for old age !
  • Uboat said:

Yeesh. I get that people have confidence issues and if they need to deal with them a certain way then whatever, but not via unregulated injections! You're paying three grand to have someone stick a needle in your fella, knowing that it might get infected and stop working. Noooooo. Stop that!

#2018issues
  • Uboat said:

Plenty of girls have a boob job to boost their confidence. Is there really much difference?

That could have been a lovely comic moment in Memento.
  • Uboat said:

Instead of war and death we now have a willy waving competition.
  • Uboat said:

Uboat said:

That could have been a lovely comic moment in Memento.
    I will now have to watch this film....
  • iaitch said:

Uboat said:

I imagine in another 100 years Remembrance Sunday will be looking back to the days of misshapen penises wondering how people coped.
  • iaitch said:

Uboat said:

I imagine in another 100 years Remembrance Sunday will be looking back to the days of misshapen penises wondering how people coped.
    With good old British stiff upper lip.
  • The developed nations of this world are just too rich.
  • iaitch said:

Uboat said:

With good old British stiff upper lip.
    That's about the only thing that is stiff these days !