Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Any car and LEGO heads

Look at what we got to spend the day doing

Sometimes the hardest jobs are the best

Comments

• Nope, you'll have to explain.
  • When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside childish ways.

1 Corinthians 13:11

Sod all that - I bet it was fun!
  • edited October 2018
    bobmunro said:

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside childish ways.

The first 30 seconds of the day mate when we first took liability of ownership of the car until we handed it back over to LEGO or the savoy /Bugatti was the most petrified I had been in years

500k balancing on a forklift in central London at the start of rush hour

But after that I was like a kid in Hamleys
  • The blue car is a Bugatti made of LEGO that drives and uses the LEGO technic motors to drive the car

Thats impressive as doesnt look like its made from Lego

I guess its an enlarged version of the Technic one you can buy in the Lego Shop which I'd love to own
  • bobmunro said:

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside childish ways.

Sod that... Feel like I've become an even bigger child who can now get / do the things he couldnt do as a kid
  • The blue car is a Bugatti made of LEGO that drives and uses the LEGO technic motors to drive the car

Thats impressive as doesnt look like its made from Lego

I guess its an enlarged version of the Technic one you can buy in the Lego Shop which I'd love to own
    I believe it’s being launched soon , it’s a full scale replica apart from some steel rods in the floor and the tires , wiring it’s all LEGO unbelievable 10momths to build
  • Sponsored links:

• bobmunro said:

Sod that... Feel like I've become an even bigger child who can now get / do the things he couldnt do as a kid
    You're never too old to have a happy childhood!

• bobmunro said:

You're never too old to have a happy childhood!

What have breasts and model railways got in common?

Both meant for small children and men end up playing with them.