Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Life imitates Art or does Duchatelet read CL?

Spoof posting of September 13 2018 in General Charlton lampooning Duchatelet over his purchase of Charlton in the wake of the Russian agents' explanation for being in Salisbury when the Skirpals were poisoned:

I was just an innocent tourist claims Duchatelet
In a startling revelation made today on Belgian TV station VRT the businessman Roland Duchatelet claims that his purchase of Charlton Athletic was an accident and that he was only in London in 2014 for a few days as a tourist. My friends had been recommending that I visit this wonderful city but I had only a limited time said Duchatelet.

---------------------------------------------------

Real life Duchatelet interview with Jim White broadcast on TalkSport Radio 30th October 2018

"I've been there just by accident so to speak"

Comments

• Accident you say.............. Where there's blame, there's a claim. ;)
  • Art Garfunkel ?
  • Spoof posting of September 13 2018 in General Charlton lampooning Duchatelet over his purchase of Charlton in the wake of the Russian agents' explanation for being in Salisbury when the Skirpals were poisoned:

I was just an innocent tourist claims Duchatelet
    In a startling revelation made today on Belgian TV station VRT the businessman Roland Duchatelet claims that his purchase of Charlton Athletic was an accident and that he was only in London in 2014 for a few days as a tourist. My friends had been recommending that I visit this wonderful city but I had only a limited time said Duchatelet.

---------------------------------------------------

Real life Duchatelet interview with Jim White broadcast on TalkSport Radio 30th October 2018

"I've been there just by accident so to speak"

Yep, it was by mistake that he just turned up to watch a couple of games back in 2014. He was looking for the duct tape storeroom and found himself in the Directors' Box.